• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

jj56342

lake is by Finlayson Any in info are the fish biting I am new to this late thanks

H0LE HOPPER

Well the north lake right now has some pretty good pike fishing along the shoreline just trolling and the crappies are biting 'ok' for me atleast. And for walleyes right now i like fishing south pine along the east shoreline in about 18 f.o.w. with a jig and a leech try a black jig with yellow eyes outfished everything ive been using for em good luck!

jj56342
Well the north lake right now has some pretty good pike fishing along the shoreline just trolling and the crappies are biting 'ok' for me atleast. And for walleyes right now i like fishing south pine along the east shoreline in about 18 f.o.w. with a jig and a leech try a black jig with yellow eyes outfished everything ive been using for em good luck!

sledhead

I've caught good walleye on the rock pile directly across from walheim resort. Look straight across the lake from waldheims boat launch, you should find 16 fow on rocks. Comes up from 23 fow. Have also caught plenty right off the south edge of the resort in the bay. drops off fast from their beach. Also find the crappies in the weeds on the west edge of their docks. There is a sand bar on the south end in last bay before the narrows. but its hard to find. I've got most northerns on the north end of the big pine in the shallower 10fow range on the edge of the weed line. If you are having to launch your boat every time I would use the launch on little pine and drive through the narrows. It's a much nicer and easier launch to use.

Kettle

I was out on south tonight, no eyes, but couldn't keep the bass and pike off the hook, fun to say the least. Saw a guy throwing jigs off his dock with minnows and picked up two eyes before sunset

Kettle

rwk

I have never cought a walleye in that lake and I have been going up since a little kid. Wow I sure must be doing something wrong. My 1198 humminbird has a hard time in that lake it shows a lot of blobs all over it is king of strange.

Red

TRZ II

Probably crappies, alot of bigguns in there suspended around.

Sander v.

I've Fished the lake since i was just a fry. I have family that live on the lake and have hosted many of family gatherings. What I've come to understand, in the past few years, east central MN has been in a serious drought and lake levels have gone down significantly. Where we caught sunfish, crappies, and walleyes from the dock(annually), has been reduced to lackluster a keeper sunny here and there.

Unsure of the southern lake but the northern portion has always been a fun fishery growing up. I'd wade waters and catch sunfish as large as 11" on occasion inside the lillies. Hope local folks are still finding there fish now ang again. Has there been any luck on early ice conditions, is there a tournament scheduled for the hard water season like i once participated in?