• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

SOLD@@@$3500 7x12 Fish house Lets move this out! SOLD

For sale is a very nice customized fish house. This fish house is ready to fish, and is loaded with all kinds of extras. To start off, I'll just state the basics about this house. It's dimensions are 7x12; 2x2 construction with 2x4 floor, ceiling and corners, it has a sloped steel roof, nice indoor/outdoor carpet, vinyl siding, 1 year old vinyl windows, strong custom built square tube metal frame(good for long trips and lake roads), road licensed (licensed as a camper) Insulated floor, 30,000 btu Quadra-fire Direct vent gas fireplace with thermostat ($1700 retail value) couch on one end that folds down into a bed, booth on the other end that drops into a bed (storage under both couch and booth), 4 fishing holes with carpeted covers and brass trimming. 4 mounted rattle reels, 2" ball hitch with safety chains, 100# propane cylinder mount(cylinder could be included if necessary), New tires this season, with spare tire. Bull dog jack with mount by each tire to quickly remove tires and drop to the ice. New wheel bearings this season. Custom made Heavy duty insulated door with fold down seat attached to interior. Custom made Cabinets and coat hangers. 12 volt lights and wiring with 12 volt deep cycle marine battery. 12 volt auxiliary plug ins, 12 volt Porch light, 12 volt Solar trickle charger, CD player with removable faceplate and Ipod aux hookup Carbon Monoxide detector. New paint on the outside frame. Knotty pine interior. I could also include hummingbird depth finder that is mounted in side for a little extra if wanted. The interior of this house is in excellent condition, the exterior is in good condition also. The house really is appreciated more when seen in person.

If you want a fish house that you can take your wife, girlfriend, kids, or buddies out to and fish with the comforts of home, then this is the fish house for you. I slept out in this fish house quite a few times very comfortably with the thermostat controlled fireplace and insulated floor. The frame and axles are very sturdy and you wont be found broken down on the side of the road fixing an axle or leave spring unlike many of the fish houses with cheaper built axles or leave spring designs that aren't as sturdy.

Selling because I need to pay for new truck.

asking $3500 contact me at 1-507-828-4526 More pictures available upon request.

DSC02109.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02110.jpg

DSC02111.jpg

DSC02112.jpg

DSC02114.jpg

DSC02115.jpg

DSC02116.jpg

DSC02117.jpg

This unit is sold.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'll take $2700 with out the Fireplace in it. Also willing to do Partial trades for Hunting gear, guns, range finder, or a nice portable fish house.

Where are you located at? I am very interested I think we could work out a deal. Do not need the heater have a portable that may work in the trade.

I have moved this now to my rental place on lake plantaganette about 10 minutes south of Bemidji, It is still for sale. Matt, sending you an email.

I don't know the exact age, the frame is 3or 4 years old, along with the stove and most of the interior and windows. Door and cabinets, and some of the other stuff is a year old.

Would you deliver to NW IOWA. Also, How much would you need if I paid straight cash in hand?

Would you deliver to NW IOWA. Also, How much would you need if I paid straight cash in hand?

I possibly could, What part of Iowa? Call me up and we can talk prices. I am negotiable. 507-828-4526

OK, that's not too bad. If I had a guarantee that you would buy it/deposit, yes I would deliver it.