• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

College Hockey - 2011/2012

solbes

Gotta love the PWR, UND sweeps Bemidji and moves up, Gophs sweep Alaska and move down. There has to be some refs somewhere that I can blame this on.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• solbes

• cbrooks

• scsavre

• Bear55

Top Posters In This Topic

The pairwise doesn't allow for the Gophers to move up in the last half of the season. You Choker fans should know that by now.

The pairwise doesn't allow for the Gophers to move up in the last half of the season. You Choker fans should know that by now.

A lot is at stake this weekend, whoever takes home the Broadmoor will be sitting pretty in the PWR. Far too many senarios nation wide to begin to pridict where everyone will land. From what I can tell on the Pairwise Predictor DU, UND, UM, and UMD are pretty much in for sure so this weekend will help determine final seedings for the ncaa.

http://www.uscho.com/rankings/pairwise-predictor/

I crunched a few more numbers, this isn't for sure but I think if UMD win the FF they are the #1 overall seed. If UM or UND win the FF they will grab the overall #4 slot and a #1 seed in regional play and UMD would get the #5 or #6 overall seed. Now if Denver were to win all the WCHA teams would slide into the 6-11 spots. Don't even ask if St Cloud or Tech were to win. Again these are just loose guestimates based on the Pairwise Predictor, everything could change if other teams win or lose around the country. I picked all the top seeds and then calculated some different things happening in the WCHA, best bet is to watch some hockey have some fun and see what happens on Sunday.

From what I ran UND can lose to St. Cloud and will still be a 4 seed, thank you Badgers (hope I never have to say that again). Chokers, Dogs they are in for sure. Didn't work it to hard for DU. But I would guess they'll be in for sure too.