• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

livewell baitwell insert?

Question

I'm looking for an insert, partition, etc. etc. for putting in my livewell that will allow me to use part of it as a baitwell.... I'm not sure if anybody makes such a critter, or if I'll be better off "Macguyver'ing" something myself. Any assistance is gratefully appreciated!

4 answers to this question

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

You can buy a small minnow bucket made to float around in your live well. Then when your done fishing you dont have to scoop minnow's out of the live well.

Take a look at the Plano Bait Well.

It has a tub and a screened basket that also has an internal divider that works great for leach's or minnows. You can place ice cubes in one half and leach's in the other on hot days.

They run about $10 and work great as a storage system from the cooler, to the live well, to the fridge.

A good system that doesn't alter your live well for other uses. Handy for ice fishing too.

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300
[email protected]
http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 04-10-2002).]

I'm looking for an insert, partition, etc. etc. for putting in my livewell that will allow me to use part of it as a baitwell.... I'm not sure if anybody makes such a critter, or if I'll be better off "Macguyver'ing" something myself. Any assistance is gratefully appreciated!