• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

Magnum III plus problem

Question

I have a Osceola Power Equipment Magnum III plus 10" ice auger. One of the blades is broken and I am unable to locate the manufacturer or replacement blades. Can you help?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• fisherjmb
      My parents were up yesterday and Wednesday and they did pretty good. Out in the mud in about 33-34 feet. Lots of boats were trolling but they did well looking for pods of fish and then spot-locking over the top of them and jigging with leeches and frozen shiners. 
    • Jmnhunter
      i havent been out in for atleast a month out there but check out walleye dan's facebook, he usually posts a report weekley; https://www.visitbrainerd.com/blog/fishing-report-july-16-2018/
    • ifishwalleye
      Hi, I’m looking for a fresh report for this weekend. Thanks in advance! Good Fishing!
    • roony
      Is the water starting to recede on the lakes East of Orr? I heard it was really high on Myrtle. We're coming up to Black Duck in a week or so, just wondering if things are getting back more towards normal. 
    • AlwaysFishing23
      I’ve fished sylvan heavily the last two years. Done very well. Many nice pike, bass, walleye, and bluegill. For pike trolling shadraps pretty much any where will get you all the 20”-25” pike you want. Plenty of dence cover all over for bass and that is the usual bass presentations. And for gills in the spring the channel between the two bays was VERY good this past spring went three days in a row and got 2 limits each time ( two angles in the boat) and relesed many many more.  Also the panfish limit on sylvan is 5 per person so be aware of that. I was out there 2 weeks ago and did ok. Again two limits of nice gills and a handful of pike but it took a lot of work to find them. I’m unsure of the walleye fishing out there but have heard it’s a good lake. Im not an expert on sylvan but know a little so hope this helps ya out. Good luck!
    • BartmanMN
      Thanks Cliff. I am coming up for my week of paradise tomorrow as well.
    • tacklejunkie
      The last two times on the river have been slow to say the least. Trolled Shipping channels, river channels, and all the flats. Crawler harnesses and crank baits. Anybody having any luck out there?
    • gimruis
      If the water is that clear and you can see 17-20 feet down, the fish will be very spooky.  And if the sun is out, they will be looking for relief from the sun in the form of shade.  Night time might actually be a better option.
    • gimruis
      Not terrible.  But they can be merciless, I will tell you.
    • Mike89
      below the darn is a park there too if I remember right, Plus Garden City has a park by the river too I think..