• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NCAA Tourny

scsavre

About 1/2 way through the first, Dogs kill off another one but it's hard to score when you are one man short all the time.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbrooks

• solbes

• scsavre

• missioncontrol26

Anybody find a stream anywhere besides espn3? Apparently they aren't friendly with my ISP or I just can't get through for some unknown reason.

I'm streaming KZIO 104.3 out of Duluth.

UMD taking their 4th penalty of the period....Talk about living dangerously with the best PP in the country.

I'm streaming KZIO 104.3 out of Duluth.

Thanks for the tip but I am at work so silent video goes over a little better then audio.

End of 1 still the dogs by 1. They start the 2nd on the PP as Union takes a late penalty.

Not suprisingly these refs are calling the game TIGHT. UMD's PK has done well so far, but it's not a good idea to continue like this. Like the intensity out of Reiter so far. Hope those Dog Dmen tighten it up a bit in the 2nd and 3rd, couple of huge turnovers in our zone. C'mon dogs.

Rondeau for Yale (senior) has a 3 game shutout streak going, so I'm going to keep some healthy respect there. He had a 141 minute scoreless streak in December. ECAC I know...

This game has no flow. These refs love the spotlight apparently. I can't stand this style of hockey.

Thought that last call on UMD was bad. Thought that one should have been call on Union. I suppose this is where Union breaks the ice.

For playing the so-called #1 PP team in the country it sounds like UMD is doing a good job. Credit goes to Reiter

Dogs kill and now get another PP. What happened to 5 on 5 hockey. Refs must have put new grease in the whistles and need to break them in. smile

You guys are not missing anything. There is no flow. Penalty after penalty. Let them play geeze. There hasnt been one rough play the whole game. I have seen one good check.

I couldnt tell you what team looks better.

I have not noticed a single player as being good besides Reiter. Refs are ruining it.

Bear did you get a live stream?

Negative but I am still looking. I got partially through on espn3 with some AT&T thing but it didn't work.

Negative but I am still looking. I got partially through on espn3 with some AT&T thing but it didn't work.

Good luck with that. I'm gonna try JustinTV or Veetle in the third. The blog isn't bad. Can talk trash with the Ivy leaguers smile

Get a little bit of 5 on 5 and the big Dog line gets some chances. Still 1-0 however.

Still 1-0 after 2. Dogs have a short penalty to kill when the next period starts.

Midcontinent just announce the 3/26 UND/RPI game is on the Midco Sports Network in MN & SD.

Man this game is close. Some decent pressure by UMD at 15:00 of 3rd, but it's been a lot of play in Duluth's zone. Could easily go either way at this point.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Nope not me.  May want to go nextdoor and ask around?  
    • smurfy
      Looks to me like Leech brought his chair home!!😅😆
    • Brianf.
      I'm not there, so I can't tell exactly what's going on but it looks like a large area of open water developed in the last day with all of the heavy snow on the east side of wake em up Narrows. These two photos are from my Ring Camera facing north towards Niles Point.  You can see what happened with all of snow that fell in the last three days, though the open water could have been wind driven. Hard to say. .  
    • SkunkedAgain
      Black Bay had great ice before but a few spots near rockpiles where there were spots of open water. It looks like the weight of the snow has created a little lake in the middle of the bay.  
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...   Thanks to some cold spring weather, ice fishing continues strong for those still ice fishing.  The bite remains very good.  Most resorts have pulled their fish houses off for the year, however, some still have fish houses out and others are allowing ATV and side by sides.  Check social media or call ahead to your favorite resort for specifics. Reports this week for walleyes and saugers remain excellent.   A nice mix of jumbo perch, pike, eelpout, and an occasional crappie, tullibee or sturgeon being reported by anglers. Jigging one line and using a live minnow on the second line is the way to go.  Green, glow red, pink and gold were good colors this week.     Monster pike are on a tear!  Good number of pike, some reaching over 45 inches long, being caught using tip ups with live suckers or dead bait such as smelt and herring in 8 - 14' of water.   As always, work through a resort or outfitter for ice road conditions.  Safety first always. Fish houses are allowed on the ice through March 31st, the walleye / sauger season goes through April 14th and the pike season never ends. On the Rainy River...  The river is opened up along the Nelson Park boat ramp in Birchdale, the Frontier boat ramp and Vidas boat ramp.  This past week, much of the open water skimmed over with the single digit overnight temps.   Areas of the river have popped open again and with temps getting warmer, things are shaping up for the last stretch through the rest of the spring season, which continues through April 14th.   Very good numbers of walleyes are in the river.  Reports this week, even with fewer anglers, have been good.  When temps warm up and the sun shines, things will fire up again.   Jigs with brightly colored plastics or jigs with a frozen emerald shiner have been the desired bait on the river.  Don't overlook slow trolling crankbaits upstream as well.   Good reports of sturgeon being caught on the river as well.  Sturgeon put the feed bag on in the spring.  The bite has been very good.  Most are using a sturgeon rig with a circle hook loaded with crawlers or crawlers / frozen emerald shiners. Up at the NW Angle...  Ice fishing is winding down up at the Angle.  Walleyes, saugers, and a number of various species in the mix again this week.  The bite is still very good with good numbers of fish.  The one two punch of jigging one line and deadsticking the second line is working well.   Check with Angle resorts on transport options from Young's Bay.  Call ahead for ice road guidelines.  
    • CigarGuy
      With the drifting, kind of hard to tell for sure, but I'm guessing about a foot and still lightly snowing. Cook end!
    • PSU
      How much snow did you get on Vermilion? 
    • Mike89
      lake here refroze too...  started opening again yesterday with the wet snow and wind...  very little ice left today...
    • Hookmaster
      A friend who has a cabin between Alex and Fergus said the lake he's on refroze. He texted me a pic from March 12th when it was open and one from 23rd when it wasn't. 🤯
    • SkunkedAgain
      I don't think that there has been any ice melt in the past few weeks on Vermilion. Things looked like a record and then Mother Nature swept in again.   I'll give my revised guess of April 21st

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.