• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

LakeMaster Maps

AWH

Question

Is there a list anywhere of which lakes are included in the Minnesota 101 Series of LakeMaster maps? And are these maps in the same detail as the Mille Lacs map?

8 answers to this question

I was comparing the sample of the Gull map you sent me to the Sybil Smith map of Gull. Smith's map looks like it has a little more detail. Or am I mistaken there? I don't have any open water experience on Gull, so I can't say which one looks to be more accurate.

Do the LakeMaster maps have the same capabilities as the ReelBottom map of Mille Lacs as far as being able to pull up GPS coordinates?

One more question for you. If I understood what they're saying on their website correctly, any updates they make in the future are available free of charge. Does this mean if I buy the software, I will continue to be able to receive free upgrades for as long as I own the software? 5, 10, 15+ years down the line?

i would e-mail them with that question. When they made the mille lacs map it didnt have most of the south end on it. So the update was free. They offer great support.What lakes on the list interest you the most?

------------------
MILLE LACS AREA GUIDE SERVICE
651-271-5459 http://fishingminnesota.com/millelacsguide/

[This message has been edited by D-man (edited 02-10-2002).]

I was writing down all the lakes on the list that I plan on fishing on a somewhat regular basis, and there's 34 of them. Pretty much all the lakes from Crow Wing County. I'm a big musky fisherman too, so all the musky lakes on the list are of interest to me as well.

Thanks D-Man. That was just the information I was looking for. Do you think that in time, that they will come out with maps for most major lakes in the same kind of detail as the Mille Lacs and Leech maps?