• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Orifice for propane lantern

Twitter

Question

Does anybody know where I can buy either a new orifice for my propane lantern (not a coleman) or possibly the whole valve assembly ?
I've narrowed it down to the orifice being plugged and can't find anyone or anywhere to find a replacement. It's been suggested that I boil the dirty orifice and than let it dry completely to see if possibly there's an oily residue in it, but if this doesn't work I'll have to find a new one.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance !
Chris

3 answers to this question

might even try bringing it by one of those Heating outfits, I brought in my old camper furnace and they had it running in about 10 minutes, they have alot of them special tools.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I have the same problem with my Greatland lantern. I took a bread twister and a thinned it down to size with a stone. Then cleaned the orfice with that. Never have had my Coleman plug but that Greatland has a lot.