• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Zercom LPG 2000

Duluthian

Question

Does any on out there have experiance with the LPG 2000. What is the performance like and how has the durability been? Thanks for any input you may have.

2 answers to this question

I purchased an LPG2000 last fall for $300. Used it quite a bit. Very pleased with the performance for the money. The "dial" control system they have come up with is slick and makes adjusting settings very easy. Much better than any other model I have used before. Even easy with gloves on. Installed pretty fast and the speed/temp works great. Didn't even have to adjust from my initial setting off the transom. I think most models that provide this type of high resolution are far more expensive. The Zercom name is now gone, but they are still being made from Humminbird in their "Legend" series, I think. Humminbird is honoring the Zercom electronics' warranties (I have been told) if you happen to have any problems. Mine was trouble-free last fall. Good Luck.