• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dear Santa

Question

Dear Santa

WUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUUPPPP!!

Hope all is well up yonder and you and the Mrs. are doing well.

Hunting season is still on here in the Dakota's so keep the flight crew in orange and far from this area for a little while yet Eh. May be wise to avoid any unregistered flights near the border for a while too, tense times and all.

Me I have been a VERY good boy this year, well...better then average, mostly.

Really, don't laugh!

So, I thought if I sneak my letter in early, in order for you to save time of course, you may have the extra time you need to find all the right stuff you need this season. Hopefully making the coal in my long underwear not the time saving option it usually is for you. I am sure my hesitation to send my letter early in the past was responsible for the coal, right?

A short list this season, 1 thing only, I'm learning.

(1) Garmin Navtalk GPS Cellular Phone

That's it, nothing else, just the Garmin, but you will still have room for coal in one leg of the long johns if your still hung up on that deal.

One favor if you would please, be extra kind to all those families effected by this years tragedies out east in New York and Washington, and to our brave folks in the military.

Ho-Ho gota go bro.

PS. Remember last year Santa, easy on that egg nogg, Eh.

God Bless.

Backwater Eddy.............><,,>

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet