• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Danny Kristo out indefinitely with frostbite

cbrooks

Welcome back.

My wife has the same feelings. She takes a little more convincing when it comes to me upgrading boats.

I really like the Fishhawk, But these used boats hold their values so well, its a great deal if you can sell em and upgrade every few years and have it cost of a few grand more, if any.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbrooks

• scsavre

• Bear55

• solbes

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to put this back on subject . . . met Danny at the Saturday Sioux/Beaver game. Very nice kid - talked to my 6 yr old for as long as he wanted. Hope he heals up soon.

Did he have a cast on his foot or anything shorelunch? Hope he comes back this year. Power play could use him.

Awe man. Hopefully by NCAA time he will be ready. Hearing that I have my doubts for this year. Chay should be ready by final five smile. UNDs powerplay are missing these guys.

Rowney was out for the last five minutes or so and didn't make the handshake. Gregs was off for quite a while too, but was on the ice for the handshake. Hope they're both OK. Don't need to get new injuries. Hopefully they can use the bench over the next couple of weeks. Heading back to GF for the playoffs.

Man these injuries this year. Good thing UND is deep. I with you. Sit anybody thats questionable. Start Eids the second night in net if we get a point on Friday that would seal first place for us. I don't really care if we get the sweep so much as being ready for the stretch. Were gonna have to play Tech back to back weekends. Not sure if I like that but its better than playing any of the other teams.

How do like our chances shorelunch? Do you think Hackstal will get his NCAA championship. I think this team is his best yet. The only thing that scares me is what if Dell gets hurt. Eids hasn't look anything close to what he was last year. We're deep every where else but goaltending. I don't think we would be where we are at without Dell. He hasn't ever had a bad game this year. Maybe UNO one game but that wasn't all his fault.

I still don't see how kristo could be acidemically eligable to play if he heels.

I don't think und has got the heart to win the ncaa. Did I mention I hate the sioux

It's pretty well known that Towes, Parise, and Bochenski couldn't pass an 8th grade algebra test but they could put the puck in the net so they somehow passed all their classes. This kind of stuff goes way back, Jason Blake, Panzer, Hrkac all tested lower then your average dolphin at SeaWorld but wow they could play hockey.

You might ask how this could happen in this day and age and over all these years? Well it's simple really, Grand Forks is in the middle of no where and no one really gives two hoots about anything they do up there other then the school's incredibly offensive mascot.

laugh

Im not bringing this up because he is a Sioux. I would wonder the same if it was a Gopher. Matter of fact Gophers have kicked half dozen players off in the last few year for academics. Is Kristo signed up for an online class. He he now able to take tests at home when his classmaets cant. ...? would I be granted the ability to sit at home and take my class...

Or is he doing nothing at all..

I know at the U and at Bemidji all the players have to attend team study halls to stay eligible as well. Its like 2 hours 3 night or something.

I want every team to have the best players in their line ups. I just hope they are having him follow the rules.

When I was up there 90ish, it was very rare to see a player in class. Very common to see them out with their yah baby tudors.

I should have held out for that option on my track scholarship.

Nice ,bear real nice. smile

UND has classes online they advertise it all the time. I'm sure most or all colleges have it. I now a few people who have got there masters by doing this. I don't know the exact rules as for athelete. Whether you have to psyhically be there or not. I'm sure he could get excused for medical. I haven't heard anything come up as to his eligability.

I know on Wednesday the GF Herald does a online sportwriter chat with the fans/answering questions. I know you could go on there and they would try to answer it. I have a feeling they wouldn't know the answer. Its on Brad Schlossman website. His link is posted in the first post on this thread.

A Sioux website, you really think I am going to go there. Right...I ddint know that technology had made it up to UND.

]A Sioux website, you really think I am going to go there. Right...I ddint know that technology had made it up to UND.

Just a suggestion you smart aleck grin

Read on Schlossman site that Chay Genoway made the trip to Houghton but will not play tonight. Be interesting to see if chay plays tomorrow with a UND loss. I say sit him either way.

]A Sioux website, you really think I am going to go there. Right...I ddint know that technology had made it up to UND.

I didn't even know they had electricity, last time I was at the Ralph everyone had to hold a candle so the players could see the puck.

Stinking Sioux, I wouldnt trust them with fire.

I bet they have Gen play to get back in shape, build some confidence.

R right you two weiners. I won the bet. I'm willing to go double your end of the bet so you won't have to do signatures for a month. That was the deal right. I got a good feeling for a NCAA Championship. I'm saying UND goes all the way. You guys in smilegrin

R right you two weiners. I won the bet. I'm willing to go double your end of the bet so you won't have to do signatures for a month. That was the deal right. I got a good feeling for a NCAA Championship. I'm saying UND goes all the way. You guys in smilegrin

Count me in.

That means if I lose nothing happens. Not that I'm afraid of losing. Just want to clarify whats in the deal. Your OK. Good smilesmile

That means if I lose nothing happens. Not that I'm afraid of losing. Just want to clarify whats in the deal. Your OK. Good smilesmile

You gave us an offer we couldn't refuse.

Brooks, I just noticed that the muskie expo and the Frozen 4 are the same weekend, in the same town....You might have to make that trip if the Sioux do.

I already look into it about a month ago. Tickets are sold out for the Frozen.

Nah, you can get tickets. I think they still have to put the single game tickets up for sale. Plus they put the single game ticks up for sale again a week before the tourny or so. They wait until they get the tickets back from the teams that travel that dont have the fans to seel out their share.

I'd rather go there with a group. I guess I know of a few groups going up there but I would be the loner at the game. I wander if UND will get like a hundred tickets and sell them. That has happen before.