• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just thought I'd share a clip from from last fall. I can't bare to watch it again. I hope I can pull through till spring fie.gif

Just thought I'd share a clip from from last fall. I can't bare to watch it again. I hope I can pull through till spring fie.gif

">

You'll make it Dark. The days are getting longer every day and the average dailey temp is again going the correct direction.

Won't be long anymore.

Dark on my home from work tonight at 1:18 am the sign said -18 degrees and I thought of a hot flat head bite on the Minnesota now you got me fired up for some river action...

thanks for the video.. needed it after a day of working in this cold weather

The voices in the tackle box are the only ones to listen too grin

Well, Its like 100 degrees warmer in the house right now...me and the dog didn't waist much time going potty this morning grin

Trout, agates and morels are just around the corner.

We are sitting at -42 right now, the exact temperature that I guessed it would bottom out at. Son said -37, wife said -40.

What a difference a day makes ... only -8 this morning. Now the furnace is acting weird.. oh joy.

-25 yesterday at this time, now -2, but it's been awhile since i've been around the temps that they had up north. good luck.

I got -18 this morning...glad I got the furnace running good again. My favorite (babe) weather lady Chikage Windler from channel 5 says 28 degrees tomorrow ... should see a few mosquitos.

First time in many a year that the trusty old chevy wouldn't start had to pull out the battery charger and W-D and its not the battery thats only a couple years old.

Shes runnin now so its off to spear some pike

STAY WARM GUYS

Ya I had 38 below om my deck friday morning i think it was pegged actually

coldest reading i've ever had here in 22 yrs

• 3 weeks later...

I would say +1 but last week when it got warm outside and having the heater on the garage a batch must of hatched. Killed at least 15 of them but not enough spunk to bit through layers. grin

I have been enjoying these cold temps lately. Haven't had a mosquito bite in months!! smile

Now that is really looking on the bright side! I wish I could make my mind think that way. But every time I go out to the garage and see my kayak and cooler sitting there.... I realize I'd much rather deal with some mosquito bites than frostbite.

Figured you would have had the hot-tub video going. grin I figure that is put away. With D30 maybe not. laugh

I don't think they would allow the hot tub clip...but its 100 degrees in there right now... I might do some fishing out of it this weekend grin