• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
harv65

Where is

Red Miller

True story guys.......hehehehehe

leech~~

Lost my fisherman by a pile of rocks, somewhere west of Big Point. HELP ME. I'm empty and cold...

Dude, you actually didn't sign up or change your name today just to post on this thread did you? shocked

mrklean

haha i think he did must be bored

RiverChuckNorris

Every time I log in reminds me of Christmas morn. This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. I mean, dude actually made his screen name harv65porty........PRICELESS!!

harv65

that's not me, the dude thinks he is a fish house, was out just northwest of the rocks caught 1 eye 13.5 saturday night but that was all and came home with all the equipment i left with.

Red Miller

Hey Harv, we new he was an imposter. Glad to hear you got out and better yet, you got some and came home with the gear. Some of us were stuck in the 'hood doing chores. Welcome back!

Shack

LOL. Good thread. grin

Now, I was being convinced a week or so ago 3 Mile had some exposed rocks this year? This was coming from a source who said he was getting to his shack that was just off 3 mile by going out of Liberty Beach and hanging the first right. confused Also he was calling it 3 Mile Island. whistle "Yeah you know the rock on 3 Mile Island"... grin Red Miller you weren't fishing with a guy out of Liberty were you? laugh

Can anyone confirm if you take the first left out of LB main road you will get

Red Miller

Shack,

I will have to disavow any knowledge of that expedition. I have only been out once this year out of Appledorn's. We were just off of Doe Island Reef. Pretty sure that was Doe Island....there was an island and there was a doe on it.... laugh

Dylan33

Sorry, I need some entertainment, I want to get this threadgoing again....Harv, where are you? How is the fishing, buddy?