• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Buck Fight!

jnorm1984

I got these in an email- Was labeled LQP Buck fight! But if you notice, the conservation officers patch says Ohio, Neat none the less..

full-17791-4152-image009.jpg

full-17791-4153-image010.jpg

full-17791-4154-image011.jpg

full-17791-4155-image012.jpg

full-17791-4156-image013.jpg

Wow thats neat!! I have always wondered what would happen if a simple person like one of us came across something like this and called it in, would we get to keep the racks? Would be cool to have them with pictures and a story!!

Wow, that's something I've never even heard about-- 3 bucks dukin it out at the same time. I wonder how often that really happens?

Thanks for posting the pics jnorm.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Holy Cr%#! What a waste of three great looking Deer! Three locked up together must be a first in history? frown To bad they didn't cape them and send them in to get mounted!

imagine the property owner that has just lost one giant and two really nice up and comers. I have read in the past about two bucks fighting and the 3rd coming in and joining the fight. There are times the third buck will ram the side of one of the bucks that is racked up with another and fatally wound him. It is what happens when we rattle in a buck. If he is a domant buck and all worked up I can see him joining in. I'll bet it happens (three bucks fighting) more than we think.

Yep I've seen this one around the web too, very rare to say the least.

Even he up and comers look pretty darn big to me.

Pretty sad to see. Nature I know, but there goes 3 beautiful bucks........

I guess it was just their time.

I am kind of wondering which one was the third deer to show up and jump into that mess. I am betting he is wishing he could have a "do over" right about now.

Holy Cr%#! What a waste of three great looking Deer! Three locked up together must be a first in history? frown To bad they didn't cape them and send them in to get mounted!
I'm thinkin the capes were shot. They'll all end up on a wall somewhere. Nice deer!