• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

7th Annual Spearing Get To Gator....Lake Winnie Area...Dec 18th & 19th

bassNspear

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laska

• glenn57

• Gordie

• bassNspear

Talked to them today balls rollin now fellas, think we need to get a headcount to see how much room we need and if anyone needs a darkhouse rental.

I'm in so...

List;

Laska

BNS

Elwood

glen57

Talked to them today balls rollin now fellas, think we need to get a headcount to see how much room we need and if anyone needs a darkhouse rental.

I'm in so...

List;

Laska

BNS

Elwood

glen57

add merkman plus one other

List;

Laska

+1 laska

BNS

Elwood

glen57

Merkman

+1 merk

Here's the scoop, bns put me in charge of organizing, so I can get the eagles nest cottage for $190/night up to 8 peeps- $25 per extra person (2 extra peeps in the cottage max) at 8 peeps for the place equals about $24 a person a night. There are 4 beds n 2 pull outs, I can bring an extra cot if needed. If you need a darkhouse rental they are available at $40 a day dbl house for $80 guests or staying people can rent them. If you have your own that's fine too. I need atleast 8 peeps before a reserve the room we have 7 right now. If anyone else wants to reserve a cabin they can but I can only afford to reserve 1 at the moment because they ask to pay in full for reservations of 2 or more cabins. Any ?'S just email me its fast that way- laskasmarine at yahoo dot com.

sooo..... this eagles nest cabin is at dixon lake resort????????? also been talkin to BMC, from the deer river thread, says dixon is a darker water lake. if anyone talks to them should maybe ask??????

Dixon has their spearhouses set up on the 3rd River Flowage.

From my understanding we are staying at Dixon and Spearing the 3rd River Flowage of Winnie.

I could be wrong?

Or maybe there is a better place?

If so, speak up.

I WOULDT THINK IT BE UNREASONABLE FOR ANYONE THATS GOING TO SEND YA SAY $50.00 either there laska!!!

yep, need an address laska

whatever yuou guys want to do, im fine iwth it. Since laska has talked to these people a few times, didnt feel it was right to call and step on his feet. Plus im just crazty with winteriation right now, so i dont have time to keep tabs.

Keep me posted

From what I heard last year, water was clear on winnie.

Here it is- staying at dixons- spearing 3rd river flowage

Waitin on a confirmed 8th person for reserving the cabin.

I can take up to 10 wink in the cabin and I can grab a cot aswell

If someone could bring some batter we can cook some fish that night!

Ill be bringin extra deaks, my quick fish3 w/floor and my new shack.

Decoys I'm donating will be for 1st,2nd, and 3rd place prizes for spearin pike.

Here's my info- no love letters plz

John laska #5073131601

124 lenox st

Winona,Mn 55987

merk, one can be optomistic, i will be there!!!!!!!! whistlewhistlewinkgrinlaugh besides fishin is a wee bit better up there. and ya gotta stay away from bns and elwood!!!!!! laughlaugh sorry guys!

Ill bring northern from home lol just in case of a run a bad luck.

O by the way anyone that uses one of my deaks and gets in the top 3, there's a shirt for ya. Longsleeve shirt that has an awesomely drawn northern-spear- n decoy on it. Professionally printed for anyone who thought I'd actually draw on a shirt!

<---- see

what about fourth place at the spearfest um I seem to recall useing a little decoy from you...

Glen your a funny guy... grin

what about fourth place at the spearfest um I seem to recall useing a little decoy from you...

Glen your a funny guy... grin

not really. i take my spearing prety serious!!!!!!!!!! whistlewinklaughcrazy and its not the size of the deke, its how you wiggle it!!!!!! coolsmilegrin

Laska, I will probably go to the Get to Gator and also bringing a buddy.(the one who won the ice saw last year) Sounds like the cabin is pretty close to full. One of his friends has a camper at the resort on little winnie we could maybe stay at if there is no more room where you are staying. Let me know if there would be room for 2 more and i'll get back to ya.

Laska, I will probably go to the Get to Gator and also bringing a buddy.(the one who won the ice saw last year) Sounds like the cabin is pretty close to full. One of his friends has a camper at the resort on little winnie we could maybe stay at if there is no more room where you are staying. Let me know if there would be room for 2 more and i'll get back to ya.

With you n your buddy that makes 9 which is perfect. Have room for one more.

New list;

Laska +1

Merk +1

Elwood

Glenn

BNS

Rattle +1

I'm busy this weekend but first thing next week fellas ill reserve the room.

It will be $25 a person.

Gordie ill save a shirt for ya. But if you win you got ur shirt already haha.

By the way I want some pics of pike in the hole if anyone has some email them to me.

Spearhead what darkhouse news ya talkin about?

I heard bear creek decoys didn't work the best on winnie lmao sorry bns couldn't help it. I'm stoked too!! might have a new truck by then ranger died today.

so i take it we will start the weekend friday nite, correct?????????? thats the way i figured anyway, let me know otherwise!

so i take it we will start the weekend friday nite, correct?????????? thats the way i figured anyway, let me know otherwise!

I will be up there Friday night after dark, and I hope to be out Sat morning before light.

I might think about setting up Friday night, so I can just knock the fresh ice out of the hole Sat morning and start spearing.

I heard bear creek decoys didn't work the best on winnie

It's true!!!

The fish up there are only attracted to Hillbilly Spinners!!! laughgrin

i'd like to be there friday nite also. but before lite, i dont know?????? its not going to take me long to regain the trophy. laughlaughgrin dat real funny about the choice of dekes nords like up nort. OH could i tell ya stories about dem up nort nords!!!!!!!!!!!