• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Leechbait's power rankings

Jim Panfish Uran

I missed the game on Sunday.....thankfully. I was out fishing a tourney. I haven't missed a game in I don't know how many years, but I'm glad I missed that one.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim Panfish Uran

• LMITOUT

• Born2Fish

• Dark Cloud

A hater and proud of it! smile Go Lions!

I love the old quote, "I cheer for the Packers and who ever is playing the Vikes!"

Go Pack!!

Maybe with a win against the Lions they can move up from their current 18th spot in the non-delusional power rankings. grin Sorry leechbait - just had to bring this baby back on top! wink

ESPN's Power Rankings came out today... whistlewhistlewhistle

1. Steelers

2. Saints

3. Colts

4. Packers

17. Vikings...

grin

Ouch!!!! Well heck, I don't claim to be John Clayton, but I am glad to see the delusional ESPN folks actually put the cheese at #4, which proves I'm not the only delusional person around.

ESPN's Power Rankings came out today... whistlewhistlewhistle

1. Steelers

2. Saints

3. Colts

4. Packers

17. Vikings...

grin

Being in New York, I'm not sure who you are a fan of, but if its the Giants.... please get back to us when they are relevant again this year grin

Cut me some slack..... it is hard to drink the Purple Koolaid these days!!

They're not doing too bad considering they have a 3rd string QB running the show.

Maybe the Vikes need to get Joe Webb some playing time. grin

They're not doing too bad considering they have a 3rd string QB running the show.

Maybe the Vikes need to get Joe Webb some playing time. grin

Fourth string... Burger, Leftwich, Dixon, then Batch.

Something must be wrong with drafting, staff, upper managment when your second guy(Tjunk) is worse than other teams 4th? That has to be painfull as a fan? grin

• 4 weeks later...

I just think this thread needs to be brought to the surface... grin

How about we start the Laughing Stock Rankings???

Queens or Cowgirls, queens or cowgirls? Tough call at this point in the season... whistle

You dirty bastage.... hey everyone is wrong once in a while. This may be next years rankings...lol

No chance, we have Child as our head coach, we trade away Sage when he's clearly better then Junkson just because Junkson is Childs guy, he's like a little kid that gets rid of every player that isn't HIS GUY!!

Everything Child does is out of pure desperation, we need a man for a head coach not a little geeky pathetic nerd. Think of all the desperate moves he's done this season.

Gets rid of Sage and Reynaud, trades for Camarillo but doesn't use him, trades for Moss to waste a bunch of money and a 3rd round pick, no one in their right mind would even give up a 3rd round pick just to have a player for the remainder of the season definitely not 4 games.

Camarillo gets us like a yard per punt when Reynaud gave us great field position alot. Hey bring in Hank maybe he can set us off LMMFAO.

At the end of the day Child will be known as the biggest tool in the history of the NFL. Remember when ol Matty Birk bounced out of town because he can't stand Child? I do. That was back when we had a decent O-line, Child got lucky for a season or two but now you'll see this whole team crumble because of the Coach and his desperate pathetic ways.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1) Minnesota Vikings.. 16-0 (Favre = Superbowl MVP)

30)Detroit Lions.. 6-10

31)Chicago Bears.. 4-12

32)Cheeseheads.. 3-13 (Rodger's breaks his leg in week 2)

Im just wondering... do we have to wat till the playoff begin or the season ends to get an updated version of "the" Power Rankings? eekwhistlegrin

Due to the Packers making the playoffs, I am forced to sport this awesomely ugly avatar for a week. Ok, I lost all credibility on predicting a football season laugh I still live by a fools hope, which I am content with. Go FALCONS!!!