• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Leechbait's power rankings

Jim Panfish Uran

Hey Leechbait, I'll bet ya AP has more fumbles than Rodgers has sacks this year.............whatcha think about that?

Pierbridge, we having the same bet this year?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jim Panfish Uran

• LMITOUT

• Born2Fish

• Dark Cloud

Limit how are the Bison going to do this year???? LMAO!!!!

And yes keep talking boys, you can take Woodson, Rocky Dennis(AJ Hawk), and the rest of your C squad D and keep dreaming..

As far as the offense, You are putting too much weight on Rodgers, he'll crumble and you'll be nothing but Lion food, because we already had our way with you chumps last year... TWICE!

Shiner I'd take that bet but I predict Rodgers will go down early in the season so the results would have to be prorated.

January 2 2011 THE PACK IS BACK, in Sconi crying in a bowl of cheese curds and turpintine with their loss to da bears. Tying a record with the cowardly lions with the most losses in a season.

They'll finish ahead of the Packers.. That's all that matters!!!

It is lofty goals like those that keep you from hoisting the Lombardi. whistle

If ya go and set the bar low enough you dont have to even jump to get over it, but you'll probably trip on it. grin

Ol' Man Brent comes back but his body cant handle another season... they are out in the first round of the playoffs...

I wish you and raplesburger the best of luck this season Dark Cloud!! grin

And we'll hoist that bad boy up this year... just watch and learn.

And we'll hoist that bad boy up this year... just watch and learn.

Which one would you like to use for practice??? grin

sixsuperbowlswebtrophys.jpg

Pierbridge, we having the same bet this year?

I gladly try to win 3 in a row from ya!

We'll work out the details later!

Oh great, here comes the pics of past Superbowl trophies...How is that starting QB job coming along for the Steelers?

I didn't say the Steelers didn't have some good teams in the PAST. I'm talking about this upcoming season!!! You and the Cheese can keep talking about past seasons, but this coming season the Vikes will win it all!!! Just remember this thread come next February!! grin

Our QB situation dosnt look as bad as the the Purple's. Id rather have the Burger after the 6th week than a crippled old man or someone that would be fighting for a starting job at a D3 school... grin

Leechy - this thread is doomed... might as well pack it onto the waaaambulance and drive it off to SillyTown, lol... cool

Pretty sure I'll remember this thread although it may be tough with the excessive amount of delusional queens threads that end up in here. wink You have many pass out wasted dreams yet to come before February. grin

LOL!!!! You guys are haters!!! DC, that old man sure put up some good numbers last year. We've jelled a little more and we'll come out stronger this year.

Cooter you dirty cheese head!!! that's all I have to say to you grin

Great marketing, if they are going to get woman to watch they might as well get them to watch a winning team this year.... right? RIGHT???

Can't argue there - you guys were scary good last year, hopefully just scary this year!

This is turning into a great thread! Awesome stuff Coot and Lmit!

Im sure some V fan is going to say they just made that trophy case for this upcomming season, but we all know it was built back in 75 when they lost to the Steelers... grin

Ouch! That was totally uncalled for. cry I think some highlights from the Queens vs Saints game would have been more fitting. wink

I was at that game! It was awesome, there were some cheeseheads sitting by us, they were so noisey in the first quarter, they were awefully quiet after that grin

I just figured that being we got the Pack vs Vikes debate going already, might as well show what happened last year! I see the same results this year! wink

Those highlights are getting me pumped up!!!!!! Yep i agree with DC, that trophy case was built in March 2010!! I seen it being built so I know it's true grin

The clock is ticking boys, soon you'll realize ol Leechbait knew what he was talking about after all... lol!!

leech, I would love to be as positive about the Vikes as you are, but we left last season with some big holes in our team, and we did very little do improve that. If we want to keep the old man playing the game all season, they better get somebody in front of him to block, so he isnt scrambling, and laying on his butt the entire game. The offensive line needs work, and nothing was done to improve it this offseason, and it looks as though they are content with who they had last year.

Address the holes, then I will be with you on the SB run!

The clock indeed is ticking - you have a hall of fame QB thats near his end. Shoulda got er done last year boys cuz it ain't gonna happen this year, regardless of what leechbait dreamt up after passing out from cheap purple, delusional liquids. shocked

Loadholt is only getting better! Maybe we'll turn into a run first club like we ought to be. I'm as optimistic as anyone, I'm on the bandwagon and have never jumped off.

I'm with ya there Leech. I have been on the Vikes bandwagon since I can remember. And I will NEVER jump off. Don't care how good or how bad they are, they will always be my favorite team. And I am absolutely PUMPED to watch them play this year!! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

All I have to say is the Pack is essentially the same team as last year with Driver a year older/slower, Johnny Jolly suspended for a year because of drugs and a rookie O-lineman.

Twice the Pack got beat by the Vikes. Can you say the Vikes owned that team at the dome AND at Lambeau last year.

Need we Vikes fans say more. cool