• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

"Post Your Thoughts" - Share a wee bit and Help, please...

Because you want others to share great outdoor information with you!!!! Share what you 'love about your area'.

EMOJI those posts you 'appreciate, please.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Wallydog

Team #1

Wallydog

Marshall,

Youv'e got things far more important to deal with than our competition.

I pray everyone continues to progress. Take care.

WD

jumpacablez

best of luck elevatorguy!

how about our team name be

Turkeys for the toddler!!

lc pett

how about our team name be

Turkeys for the toddler!!

Thats a great idea! Id be all for that. Sorry to hear about your daughter elevatorguy. best of luck to your family.

featherslayer

i know we are all thinking about the little girl and hoping she gets stronger every day so i think we should go with AUDREYS TURKEY TEAM and give it all we got for the girl.

featherslayer

Borch

Haverhunting will be filling in for elevatorguy.

Good Luck!

Wallydog

Welcome haverhunting!

haverhunting

Nice to see I made the team. Hunting season F in Becker Co. This being a later season I hope to bat cleanup for the team. As for the name, just pick one.

featherslayer

O.K. team lets decide on a name, i think if everybody puts one name down the majority wins. featherslayers

haverhunting

LBD (long beards down)

Wallydog

Had a spectacular morning hosting an 11 yr old and his father for their first turkey hunt. Listened to the mountain turkey woods wake up, heard 'em gobble, had a hen whup up on my DSD hen decoy, finally 3 jakes came a stutting in and put on quite a show at 15-20 yards gobbling in unison multiple times! Hunter said he wanted to whack one and did a fine job doing so. Congrats Hunter.

WD

DonBo

Wally, good job puting a kid on those birds. Priceless.

featherslayer

wENT OUT THIS EVENING TO MY HUNTING AREA AND SEEN 5 BIG TOMS STRUTTING AROUND 4 HENS, SURE GETS YOU PUMPED UPHEADING OUT LATER THIS WEEK IN THE MORNINGS TO SEE WHERE THEY ARE ROOSTING, LAST YEAR OPENING MORNING I CALLED 9 TOMS WITHIN 30 YARDS AND WHEN I SCOUTED I ONLY SEEN UP TO 4 IN THAT AREA. ENDED UP WITH A 21# WITH A 10.5 INCH BEARD BUT ONLY HAD 3/4 INCH SPURS. I GUESS NOBODY WANTS A TEAM NAME SO HOW ABOUT NOT EVEN HAVING ONE.

Wallydog

Team "whatever we are", I'm headed for the Clearwater Country tomorrow scouting & visiting with landowners on Wed. and getting after them Thursday a.m. Hanging around long enuf to take in another NWTF banquet Saturday night. Then pointing south for Boise on Sunday with reports and hopefully photos & statistics. I'm headed to the same property that yielded the 5 bearded monster a couple of years ago! Hopefully I'll bumble into some of his grandsons.

Cheers,

WD

haverhunting

Anybody got season A? Just wandering how the morning went.

jumpacablez

NOPE SEASON F,

good luck everyone, have fun, thats the kicker,

haverhunting

Hey jumpacablez

Has Paulies reopened yet. I get to Chaska a few times each year and normally hang out their for supper or just a few drinks. Its accross the road from my inlaws so it is closer then going to the Legion.

elevatorguy

Hey guys thanks for the thoughts and prayers and Audrey is still doing well. I hope everbody is having a good season so far. I talked to my Pa who is out in the Hills now and it sounds like the are having a tough season so far. Sounds like the bird population is down out there from what some of the locals have told them. Good luck everyone!

jumpacablez

haverhunting,

Well paulies did not re-open, The guys who own victoria house or haus, bought it. i was in there three weeks ago, they didnt have a full menu but, they're a beer and pizza joint with pastsa's, but what i did have was really good. so i want to go and try it some time with a full menu.

Cooter

Howdy team, I'm heading out Wed morning. That will be my day to hunt then its trying to get birds for my buds two kids.

jumpacablez

good luck cooter,

When is everyone hunting?

Or have we got anyone with the old tag soup?

lc pett

Well boys my first day is Thursday cant wait....

Cooter

Good luck lc! I inherited a Bmobile last night! laugh

DonBo

Good luck lc! I inherited a Bmobile last night! laugh

Carefull with that bad boy. I got one last year and have not had great success with it. Next time I use it, it will have a jake fan installed. I believe the full fan I've been useing is scaring birds away.

Cooter

I hear ya, seen decoys look like magic one day and a curse the next. Its an option for those dirty devils where I'm going tomorrow - they love to roost and strut on the neighbors. Can't hunt there so its an option to try to pull one across the line fence.

DonBo

Well I hope it works for ya. I'll be trying mine again in another week.