• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Team 4=SPUR COLLECTORS

Gordie

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gordie

• sticknstring

• Nightcrawler

• mrklean

probley when the season is over at this stage of the game, there is only one left standing.

sounds like Elwood needs a new long range heat seeker.

got my boy on his first turkey and thats what it was all about for me this year. so the tag soup isnt as bitter as it could have been.

Elwood, after I went turkey hunting I told my son (34 yrs ) to not go turkey hunting, it was a bad habit , bUT NO HE DID NOT LISTEN. But it is fun and have had great times togather. he got a nice tom two weeks ago. (23 lbs) Now this old spur collector gave him some thing to shoot for in spurs and beard lenth. smirk His deer are always bigger than mine though.

good job nightcrawler looks like we should be sitting fairly well on the standings, when will they be updated???

Yep your up in the standings only about 18 points behind the leaders team 5 grin

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Borch can i e-mail pictures to you , e-mail add ?

Sure can.

Jeffonthewater at aol dot com

Way to go Nightcrawler - lets see that big ol' longbeard! A 2nd place finish isn't too shabby... there's always next year. That's what the losers always say, right? grin

number Two seems to be my thing, i think that is three years in a row. cry

think Elwood and Rundrave need to go on the youth hunts grin

Sorry Elwood and Rundrave, just good humor , just couldn't pass it up.

sent the stats to Broch, check the hooks out .

Well I could allways be your guide next spring you might have to join the outdoor women though I watched them shoot and they were way better than Don laugh

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Well I could allways be your guide next spring you might have to join the outdoor women though I watched them shoot and they were way better than Don laugh

Ouch!!!

Hey I said I wouldn't pick on him anymore unless he got a bird and he took another nice one, but he has to stop with the warning shots we don't need the birds getting any smarter.

thanks Broch ,. took me 1.1/2hr just to e-mail. you made my computer simpler.

shockedblushcrylaugh It's all good. I already miss the season.

Me to Donbo, planed a week hunt and was over in an hour. Said to self now what? Guess will have to fishing and use there best bait there is.

I thought mine was over also but I have no work tomorrow and I just called the lady I mentored and looks like we are set for tomorrow morning the U is letting them hunt till the end of the season instead of just Saturday and Sunday so I'm glad I didn't clean out the truck yet because it's game on again grin

im the opposite on my hunt, they way the guy we hunted with talked he was saying we should be done within the first hour or two, it took me 2.5 days to get my bird, but if i had a gun it would have been over sooner

team 4,. moving up on the page just to show team 5 that 4 is before 5. wink

19 points!!!!! crazy

Oh so close,you will win next year when I don't tag out thats 4 years in a row with the bow so I'm counting on tag soup next year. But all it takes is one point wink Maybe we will be on the same team next year so I can let everyone down.

The 2008 team still holds the title - we went 5-5 that year and even won a prize! You guys put in a decent showing though... enough to take bragging rights for the year. Congrats to team 5! I'm already looking forward to next spring.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Team 4 , till next sping , Me,time to move on to the Bear Fourm and listen to the old guys jerk the young pups around. grin

otherwise just fishing, fishing, Canada for a couple weeks,fishing,and maybe some more fishing THAN get ready for Bear season. crazy