• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jim916

Team 6 "BEARD TRIMMERS"

woody1975

Nice Bird Donbo!

Archerysniper

Ha ha, yeah you could probably fit that little baby turkey you're gonna shoot right inside that lamp...no one would know the difference. HA!

Note to my Team #6 teammates. This was just the first of many who will try to hijack our thread. They all know who to be looking up too and they all be jealous. smile

Nightcrawler

archerysniper , WHAT brand of bow is in your avatar?

Archerysniper

That would be a .50 cal T/C Omega wink

DonBo

So I was wondering when and were team #5 can pick up that trophy you guys were bickering about. winkgrinlaugh

yahn.....whatever....bla, bla, bla. laughcrazy

Nightcrawler

checks in the mail. wink good for Sportmans Warehouse ONLY in St.Cloud. whistle

DonBo

Well guys, the totals are in. We got 5th out of 8 teams. frown Was hoping for a better showing, but it was nice "meeting" you all and wish you all the best next year!

mknolls

Had a great time being on this team. I look forward to seeing some of you next year if it works out for me and all you. Had a great time learning and watching all your comments and your pic's. Maybe next year I can get one down. Two years running know with no bird. Tag soup is just not that good. At least were not last. Thanks for the fun all.

Archerysniper

Hey mknolls the area I took my bird from isn't very far from where you were hunting, I live up there and know of a few great spots for you too look towards next spring.

duckhuntr21

Tag soup is just not that good. At least were not last. Thanks for the fun all.

I usually enjoy it with some catsup.....Not kechup.

duckhuntr21

It was nice meeting you guys and hearing the stories. I am really looking forward to next years contest. A big high five to Borch for organizing this and somehow keeping track of everything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• mtheis
      I am coming up there Sept 5 and staying a week.  I can hardly wait!  I want to get in on the trolling bite before it gets too late.  
    • BobT
      One of the reasons I decided to try them is size. Can't find shiners here and the fatheads are small, almost as small as crappie minnows. The light pike sucker minnows are 4" - 5" and with the water cooling down and the later part of the season, I'm thinking the size will more closely match natural forage. We'll see how things go. 
    • Wishin4Walleyes
      Went out of superior entry yesterday morning. Found some decent laker action. They were all on the small side and most all of them came in 52 fow on the riggers set at 45 ft. Ended up with 7 lakers and a bonus walleye. Had a lot of quick releases on the riggers as well so probably smaller Lakers. 
    • tacklejunkie
      One of the lakers had 14 pieces of minnows in it's gut!! And it still attacked my spoon
    • delcecchi
      By the way, we saw three nice bucks in a group on Wakemup Village Rd on the way home.  I was sort of surprised since They were clearly in a group, and I thought bucks were more solitary.    Looked like 6-8 pointers.    Good looking deer.    
    • tacklejunkie
      Went out late last week out of the Wisc entry and dropped a line in 55 feet of water and nailed one right off the bat before setting any other lines out. Trolled till 100am and we picked up 5 lakers and one nice walleye. Walleye went back.   Most on dipseys and one came off a  4 oz snap weight right off the back with spoons. No particular coleor
    • tacklejunkie
      Agree with the above. But I've also caught plenty of eating sized walleyes with them, also
    • Kettle
      I've used light suckers when I couldn't get shiners or rainbows and was going after bigger walleye and they did work. 
    • Wanderer
      We had bought bait for pike fishing last winter, well I sent my wife in to buy it while I fueled the truck.  Scoop of crappies and a dozen suckers for tip ups.  She came back with a scoop of crappies and a dozen light pike suckers.  Those are for pike, right?   We couldn’t get on the lake we intended to so went to plan B for walleyes with friends.  I “gave em a try” and was really impressed how well they worked.  I’ll definitely do it again.
    • delcecchi
      Went to Landing last night (Saturday).   Had reservations and got a nice table by the window.   Server was working hard but seemed like maybe she was new and over loaded.    My iced tea was served in a shorter glass, and the water was plastic cups.  Maybe the dishwasher was behind.   Food was good and served hot.   My burger was a little over cooked but not bad enough to make me complain to the place.  Just you guys.      Prices moderate.  They  had run out of artichokes for the artichoke dip...  Price was good.   Plenty food for me and mrs.     No alcohol, my buddy is on methotrexate and gets one beer a week.   His was friday at the cook vfw burger night which I highly recommend.