• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NCAA brakets

cbrooks

This suks for me. Our cable provider doesn't have ESPN 360. Man do I hate midcontinent. I might have to try to get this through the internet one way or another. I remember back during the world jrs I was able to watch all the games on the web because my cable didn't have it.

Steve I got your email I'll give the paper a call next week, thanks again. Go Sioux.

ESPN360.com is the Internet cbrooks. I believe it's a pay service or free depending on who your internet provider is.

Who do you have the internet through? If it's midcontinent also I don't think they are on the free list.

Crazy and frustrating this game is not on TV as of yet!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbrooks

• scsavre

• Steve Foss

• PierBridge

Thanks PB. I do have midcontinent. The local TV station here is trying to work something out for the games this weekend. I think it will be doubtful, so its probably the internet for me.

Do what I'm doing haha! ...... I've hooked up my LCD projector and will hook up the internet cable to run at 100 Mbps on my laptop then hook up my Laptop cable to run to the projector! Hello Bemidji State vs Michigan on ESPN 360 broadcast on a 90" diagonal picture up on the wall! Can't wait for 6:30pm on Saturday!

It's been great for the basketball games on CBS on Demand as well. It also runs off S-video and video so I'm watching Twins and Wild games as well!

Brooks, by back to back you must mean, 4 frozen 4's in 4 years with no first places. It would be back to back to back to back, 12th place, back.

Glad I could clear that up for you, and before you can even say it. Yes the gophers are back to back right now. At not even making the tourny.

LOL. No I'm serious this team is good. I think they will finally get Hackstal over the top. I think his recuits are always good and if some of them stick around he'll get his Frozen four. I think everybody staying on this team except Chay and then the two other seniors. He's got one good class coming next year. The future looks bright.

Next year at this time I will bring this post back up. haha I'm gonna look like the smartest guy here:)

Do what I'm doing haha! ...... I've hooked up my LCD projector and will hook up the internet cable to run at 100 Mbps on my laptop then hook up my Laptop cable to run to the projector! Hello Bemidji State vs Michigan on ESPN 360 broadcast on a 90" diagonal picture up on the wall! Can't wait for 6:30pm on Saturday!

It's been great for the basketball games on CBS on Demand as well. It also runs off S-video and video so I'm watching Twins and Wild games as well!

Holy sh1t jman you got it made. No espn360 is gonna keep you from watching in stlye. I'm no computer whiz I'm just happy to be able to get on here, balance my checkbook,and send a few emails. I should start right now in getting my espn360 setup so I won't stress out the rest of the week on watching the game grin

Originally Posted By: mr_jman

Holy sh1t jman you got it made. No espn360 is gonna keep you from watching in stlye. I'm no computer whiz I'm just happy to be able to get on here, balance my checkbook,and send a few emails. I should start right now in getting my espn360 setup so I won't stress out the rest of the week on watching the game grin

Or if you have a laptop, you can use a DVI/HDMI cable and plug it into the TV. I've watched a few BSU and UND games that way via B2 Network or the school's webcast. The quality isn't too bad.

ESPN360 is working for me, but I hope they can get a TV deal done.

Here is the Frozen 4

Miami

BC

Denver

WIsc

And Wisconsin wins it all.

In a world with an upset, i have

Michigan

UND

Cornell

Wisc

UND wins all.

Here is the Frozen 4

Miami

BC

Denver

WIsc

And Wisconsin wins it all.

In a world with an upset, i have

Michigan

UND

Cornell

Wisc

UND wins all.

I don't know if I'm a Sconny believer. Maybe they'll prove me wrong, but I wasn't impressed with their goaltending and their play over the past few weeks. We'll see.

GRAND FORKS, N.D.— Fox Sports North has agreed to broadcast Saturday afternoon’s North Dakota-Yale NCAA Northeast Regional

semifinal live from Worcester, Mass.

Fox Sports North obtained the rights from ESPN and will give Fighting Sioux hockey fans across the upper Midwest the ability to see the

game live and in its entirety.

“We are very appreciative of the efforts of Mike Dimond and Ryan Sirvio at Fox Sports North and the service they will be providing to

Fighting Sioux hockey fans all over the region,” said UND athletics director Brian Faison.

“With our team playing so far from Grand Forks, the ability for our fans to see the game live on television is very important and Fox

Sports North has come through for us in a big way.”

Fox Sports North is available to 3 million homes throughout Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

UND is the No. 2 seed in the Northeast Region and will take on the No. 3-seeded Yale Bulldogs at 4 p.m. from the DCU Center in

Worcester, Mass.

If the Sioux win on Saturday, Sunday’s regional championship game will be televised on ESPNU beginning at 4:30 p.m.

Fox Sports North is also showing the BSU-UM game at 6:30 - after the UND/-Yale game ends.

Thanks FSN! FSN

UND - 4:00 and BSU afterwards.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I was set either way but definately awesome! A wise decision by FSN to pick up these 2 games hope its two wins for the locals!

I'll go with Cornell, Wisconsin, UND and Michigan as my picks to advance. And the winner between UND or BC wins it all.

Ok here are my shots in the dark for the frozen four. These are getting harder and harder to predict, so much parity these days, I don't think anyone is a shoe in to make it.

Miami

UND

Cornell

St. Cloud (I know crazy!)

I'll go with Cornell, Wisconsin, Miami, and UND. The Sioux are playing outstanding hockey, but they have to beat BC to advance. If they do advance to the F4, I give them a pretty good shot at the title.

Stick, cool handle picture. Looks like my dog on the first wednesday of the month when the tornado sirens go off.

I think the Huskies will get a Big W as well, or I am hoping.

I wonder if anybody would admit if they had RIT beating Denver in there hockey pool.

Halfway through the third still 1-0 RIT. Who's watching this game. What's happening to Denver. If RIT wins, they will be talking biggest upset in NCAA history.

2-0 RIT. It looks like Denver is going to be out. I would say never say never, but they haven't been scoring a lot lately and their strength has been their goalie not too much scoring. This would be a pretty big upset early.

Just as I submitted Denver scores making it 2-1 with 14 minutes left.

GO HUSKIES!!!!

Halfway through the third still 1-0 RIT. Who's watching this game. What's happening to Denver. If RIT wins, they will be talking biggest upset in NCAA history.

I would disagree with ya on that one...it will still be Holy Cross over Minnesota!

Reading some of the stats on the RIT win Denver out shot them 38 to 25. Who would have guess RIT would have beat Denver.

I wonder if anybody would admit if they had RIT beating Denver in there hockey pool.

Actually yes, 2 guys who are playing the bracketology picks for the tourney picked RIT over Denver.