• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
DARK30

Greetings From Flagstaff, AZ.

DARK30

Well, here I sit in hotel looking at all the snow outside! Trying to make it to the grand canyon and it looks very iffy grin If you never have driven high country switchbacks in the snow, you haven't lived! Good thing they gave us a 4wd explorer!

Might get to fish later this week back around Phoenix...we'll see.

harvey lee

Good luck on the fishing Dark.

rushing

Sounds like fun!

Where are you planing on fishin?

Gordie

Good Luck Dark and have fun, sounds like you are already...

DARK30

Made it up to the canyon yesterday morning...awesome! Drove back on a scenic road in another snow storm...crazy!

I got a guy lined up for catfishing the Colorado tomorrow night at Blythe,Ca. Lots of water but we'll see what happens....He'll make the call wether to fish or not. I can always go look for rocks grin

Shack

Hope your trip goes good the rest of the time D30 smile Thanks for sharing.

Look me up when you get back and life is back to normal (or maybe I will look you up grin), but I would like to trout-it-up soon! grin

Dennis Steele

Have a good trip Dark!

Hope you can get out fishing.

rushing

You could always try the Salt River right outside of Phoenix. It has both flatties and they stock it with trout in the winter.

DARK30

Got back to Phoenix yesterday....My guide decided to go prefish for some bass tourney..oh well. They LOVE bass down here...I could get a bass guide for $300 (not)

I did go exploring the Salt River today..way high but clean. Found some guys fishing trout with fly rods and gettin a few. Also found an old rat fishing the bottom...he was having more fun grin I have no gear with me crazy

I'm sittin here at a public library using the puter...better get back to the old folks resort and see what my oldfolks are up to...lots of Minnesota plates around here! I'll be back to the flood zone soon.

Hey Shack...I can put you on a trout or two grin

DARK30

Wow! What did you guys do with all the snow? I thought I saw another cactus.

Its agate time! grin

DARK30

I did what I had to do...

Cooperstown.jpg

KSatGrandCanyon.jpg

DTro

I bet there is a rock or two down in that depression laugh

Looks like fun!

DOOM

I do know that my $400 dollar camara is in that depression.