• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Final five 2010

cbrooks

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cbrooks

• scsavre

• PierBridge

• &JAG

Thanks a lot PB, i have tears of joy rolling down my cheeks. What a game. Of coarse you have to have the radio call as the sound.

The Mike leg goal was more of a top circus goal. Totally diferent than the Broten goal.

I wish we had a Johny Pohl still. I loved watching him score goals in his office. I think he had about 5 goals that werent in his spot on the side and front of the left post.

Ah the Wheeler goal. I think i saw myself in the crowd, first row stuck behind the sioux bench. I like to think i played a role in the win. What a tourny, st patty's day and all.

My Favorite is below. I'm still looking for that video of the Huskies NCAA win, having trouble finding it.

Thanks for posting the Holycross victory shoelunch. I remember being at that game. That was the loudest that place has ever been and UND wasn't even playing. I had six extra tickets for that region playoff, so to make a long story short I was rooting for Minnesota so they would play UND and I could make some money off these tickets. I ended up breaking about even.

That Mike Legg goal is the most amazing college hockey goal. That the first time I ever saw the Neal Broten gamewinner. Goodstuff guys.

Quote:
My Favorite is below.

That was probably the best game of that season end to end all day long!

My Favorite is below. I'm still looking for that video of the Huskies NCAA win, having trouble finding it.

Maybe this is the year archerystud! I don't know what it is about the NCAA's and St.Cloud but you guys need to break this curse.

Thanks for posting the Holycross victory shoelunch. I remember being at that game. That was the loudest that place has ever been and UND wasn't even playing. I had six extra tickets for that region playoff, so to make a long story short I was rooting for Minnesota so they would play UND and I could make some money off these tickets. I ended up breaking about even.

That Mike Legg goal is the most amazing college hockey goal. That the first time I ever saw the Neal Broten gamewinner. Goodstuff guys.

My pleasure - yes it was quite a night.

Yeah, funny, I searched for any clip or stats of a SCSU NCAA win and couldn't find it either . . . funny, because I saw two very recent wins for Bemidji!

That was probably the best game of that season end to end all day long!

Yeah I love those high scoring close affairs. That was the best college game I've ever been at.

FF again next week. I'll be in section 117 for all of them.

PB,

I should be seeing one little Mr. DP again as the rodent guy with all of us Husky fans.

Last years NCAA win before the loss to Miami. I had some tears last March after this game, so excited. Gotta love playoff college hockey

Talk about some crazy games last year. The UMD win the Sioux loss with the tying goal scored with .1 of second left and the Title game in which Miami had it rapped up and lost in OT after giving up two late goals with the tying goal in the last seconds.

Parity.

Friday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 475

Cable One (Fargo/Moorhead) - 44

Hiawatha Broadband (Winona) - 20

Comcast - 692

Mediacom - Connections Channel

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Sunday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 450

Comcast - 692

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Go Sioux. Didn't want anyone to miss out. Don't want to be too confident as I believe the WCHA will do everything in their power to make sure the rodent fans fill seats (=$$$) next weekend. Hoping for good, well played hockey.

The only goal we are missing is the Robbie Bina goal that went the distance of the rink right through Jeff Frazee. The rodents are in Sioux country now. Prediction, UND wins in two games 5-2 tonight 3-1 tomorrow.

Sioux

Sioux in 3, Gophers win tonight 3-2, UND then wins 4-1, and 2-1.

Other series:

- Denver in 2

- Wisconsin in 3 (AA has played spoiler to them before)

- St Cloud in 2

- UMD in 3

I guess I have no 6-10 seeds winning. That can't be...

How are the semis scheduled? Does the top seed left play the late game or the early game next Friday?

Thanks.

Friday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 475

Comcast - 692

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Sunday alternate channels:

Provider - Channel

DirecTV - 658

Dish Network - 450

Comcast - 692

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter - 421

Go Sioux. Didn't want anyone to miss out. Don't want to be too confident as I believe the WCHA will do everything in their power to make sure the rodent fans fill seats (=$$$) next weekend. Hoping for good, well played hockey.

If you get Fox College Sports (FCS - Central) all the games are on via the Sioux channel. 7:30/7:00/7:00.

Anyone else heading to Grand Forks?

Should be a heck of a weekend. I hope the Sioux win in 2 or 3, but I don't like the fact that MN HAS to win to continue their season. Sioux only really need one win to get to the NCAA's.

The only goal we are missing is the Robbie Bina goal that went the distance of the rink right through Jeff Frazee. The rodents are in Sioux country now. Prediction, UND wins in two games 5-2 tonight 3-1 tomorrow.

Sioux

Sioux fans predicting a sweep, I like to see that.

How are the semis scheduled? Does the top seed left play the late game or the early game next Friday?

Thanks.

Depends if the Gophers make it. They will always be the late game on Friday, at least I'm sure that's the way it has been in the past.

The Gophers are not making it. Even some of there fans have given up on them, right PB LOL.

Bear55 what do you think its gonna be two or three games haha?

I am still going to say gophs win this series. I just cant get my brain to say the Sioux will win. I guess we will see after the first period, if the gopphs came to play.

The seedings get reshuffled and then they play according to attendance and seed if they can, for the times of games.

I think it is funny how much you guys think the gopher fans will pay off refs and what not. Get real. And you really think the league will purposely call this game in a way to make the gophs advance. That is just dumb. The stinking Sioux will get enough stupid penalties on their own anyway.

I just hope Shepard and Champion are not the refs. THey hate the gophs and i dont think they are big Sioux fans either. I hope the refs let them play.