• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

JessieLakeFishin

Hey Everyone -

Heading up again this weekend. How's Jessie been fishing?

Thanks....!

Terps

i fished little jessie last weekend (Saturday afternoon//night 1/23/10). out by the island (well not rly a island but were the cattails pop threw the ice its like 5' deep there) i was fishing in 24' of water and i caught 1 walleye right at sundown. i tryd fishing a little closer to the island before sundown and i caught a few perch, a decent northern and got into some rockbass after the sun went down.

i was using a white teardrop jig with a minnow and bobber. i was fishing about 6" off the botom and i when i caught the walleye i was jigging up and down and the walleye just sat on it while the jig was falling down. Best advise i can give you is make sure you have your rods in the water and are watching them closely 30 mins before sundown all the way to 30 mins after sundown, thats your best chance to gettem.

i was talking to some people out there that regularly fish little jessie and they said its been kinda slow...1 walleye each a night usually.

fishuhalik

That'll fry up real good with that grouse you got! smile

Terps

...sure did! had a great meal to eat after i got back from fixing the broken window! ... crazy stupid grouse

bogwalker

Be very careful on Little Jessie. There are many springs that feed into that lake from the lake bottom. Ice is very unpredictable with thin spots all over the place. This is why you rarely see fisherman out there all Winter.