• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings vs. Saints NFC Championship Game

fishersofmen

the question I have is where is all this confidence coming from? they've looked tough as nails the last two home games but what makes everyone so sure that they are going to play better in this road game than they did in their last three road games?

maybe being indoors is all that it takes for them to pick it up for a road game? Not saying it won't happen but I've got a hard time being confident that we are going to be watching the "home" version of this team on Sunday.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• gr8icefishinmind

• DTro

• solbes

I don't think anyone on here is proclaiming victory just yet...in fact, most have been very respectful of the Saints and the fact that have the #1 seed in the NFC. Hopefully, it will be a great game.

This is my personal opinion but I'd be amazed if Edwards will be ready to go this weekend. He sprained his knee and was unable to finish the game last week...usually, with swelling, it will be worse this week before it begins to heal.

Robison is a top-notch back-up and will provide just as much, if not more, pressure from the outside as Edwards...he is not as good against the run.

You will get to see the Vike's play in the SB Lmitout.

One dominating win and ol harvey lee is back on the wagon!! LOL!!!

My wife told me last night she saw something on TV or heard on the radio Edwards was going to be good to go this weekend...

on ESPN radio 2 mornings ago, Mike & Mike were claiming Payton is teh best QB in NFL history even if he looses the next game I dont know how they came up with that conclusion. This would be a great way for Favre to ride off in the sunset after we win the SB

They do have a good argument! He just might be the best ever, he still has a few years to go even.

I would trade Favre for Payton anyday!

Sure we would, but you can't trade Brett. He tearfully retires, changes his mind 24 times, then resigns with another team. It's getting to be as regular as Old Faithful.

I'm just glad he did a stint in Purple & Gold this year.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Brett only retired twice so he could finagle his way over to the Vikings.... grin

I don't see how anyone couldn't consider Peyton Manning as one of the best if not the best QB's ever. You take him off the Colts the past 10 years and their team is horrid instead of a top contender every season, but there's always gonna be a handful of guys that could be considered that depending on opinions.

I don't see how anyone couldn't consider Peyton Manning as one of the best if not the best QB's ever. You take him off the Colts the past 10 years and their team is horrid instead of a top contender every season, but there's always gonna be a handful of guys that could be considered that depending on opinions.

Come on. You can't tell me Jim Sorgi couldn't have done the same, or better, with that team.

"Saints on the ground, Saints on the ground.

Looking like fools 'cause the Vikes put them down!!!

Turf in your mouth, helmet turned sideways, thinking you could rule that looking like a fool. Walking around town with your heads hung down, WHO DAT?!?!?!

Saints on the ground, Saints on the ground. Looking like a fool 'ca...u...se the VIKES PUT 'EM DOWN!

Skol, Vikings!"

IS IT GAME TIME YET???? Seriously, I am pumped for the big game!!! Finally a home team to cheer for deep in the playoffs!!!

This game is going to be won on the line of scrimmage tom. Which ever team takes care of the ball, blocks and tackles is gonna win. We cant afford to turn it over down there. I would like to see us do a flea flicker on them. And I think 28 is gonna have a good game. First team to 27 points is going to miami.

You boys better take your vitamins and say your prayers. Big game tomorrow just over 18 hours from now!
All taken care of. Even borrowed some rosemary beads and made a voodoo doll off Breeze and sharpened the needles. The chicken feet are for Sharper, I suppose I should have tacked them up over his door but they came in the mail to late so I didn't get a chance.