• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings vs. Saints NFC Championship Game

fishersofmen

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• gr8icefishinmind

• DTro

• solbes

Kinda of like saying a basketball player hasn't missed a free throw in his last 30 attempts and then when it is said he misses his next shot........had to do it didn't ya!?

Kinda jumpin the gun. Dallas matches up very good with the Vikes, Dallas win somehow.

Dallas- 31

Vikes- 27

Favre struggles with the pass rush and gets hit a few times...

Very brave prediction. But, it's time for this to move

TO THE TOP!

As far as I know, we don't have any past negative playoff situations with the New Orleans Saints. It'll be interesting to see what LMIT comes out with. Atlanta is off limits...

Vikings would win this match for sure in the Big Inflatable. Being in NO, will be a tough game for sure. Vikes in a nail biter.

I keep waiting for the return of our running game. Is it coming back?

its hard to believe sometimes that peterson has 1300+ yards

it just seeems to me he just runs right into the coverage

but i guess its enough to keep the defense off guard so brett

can do his thing

LOL, wishful thinking. Good stuff.....guess the win was somehow lucky...or lets hear how anyone who thought the vikings could win was on purple kool-aid. Lets hear about that weak strength of schedule. Or the best, lets see that "luck factor" chart. I love all those meaningless points...

Sure, their weak schedule and high luck factor landed them a home playoff game. Everyone was saying all week long that was the key to the Vikings having a chance to win this game. If they would have had to play an away game the outcome might not be as pretty, and we saw what happened when they didn't play at home at the end of the season. Carolina, Chicago, Arizona....

Meaningless...ha!

Now they get to travel to New Orleans without their security blanket and we'll see if they're able to shake the road game blues they've been notorious for.

Sure, their weak schedule and high luck factor landed them a home playoff game. Everyone was saying all week long that was the key to the Vikings having a chance to win this game. If they would have had to play an away game the outcome might not be as pretty, and we saw what happened when they didn't play at home at the end of the season. Carolina, Chicago, Arizona....

Meaningless...ha!

Pretty sure when people brought up 8-0 at home as a reason to like the vikings you tried to shoot that down by listing the "nobodies" they played at home. Meaning the vikings had not seen anything like what they were going to see in the cowboys. We saw how that worked out....

And by the way, MN had the 15th toughest schedule in the NFL this year, quit pretending as if nobody had it easier.....

Let me add that GB personally had their chance to claim that #2 seed, but as you know that got swept by the vikings...

Thats the dumbest thing I have ever seen... Of course your SOS will be less than others if you have a good record... DOH!

Another shot in the dark to give the flavor of doubt in our coffee... maybe pick another flawed statistic?

could be a lot of points scored by both teams. all depends on which vikings D shows up. will it be the very good D that typically shows up at the dome or the not so good D that seems to not play very inspired on the road? with it being an indoor game and for a shot at the bowl, one would think the D might play a little better than usual on the road and surely the motivation better be there.

Minnesota had the 2nd easiest schedule behind the Packers who had the easiest.

Actually I think we had the easier schedule since we played the pack twice and they had to play the Vikes!! grin