• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Vikings & Cowboys

gr8icefishinmind

I just can't see the Vikes beating Dallas even with home field advantage.

I know anything can happen and it will need to for the Queens to be victorious.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• fishersofmen

• gr8icefishinmind

• zepman

STOP STOP STOP drinkin the purple Kool Aid, people!! Especially the stuff this guys handing out

Jim_Jonesrs.jpg

We beat the Cowboys, then get me a glass!!

No, but I am a realist.

hehe.gif

Sorry, let me compose myself. Ahem...OK.

I, too, didn't think the Eagles had much of a chance yesterday and the only way they may have won was with some help. Who knows though, Philly has been inconsistent all season and you never knew which team was going to show up week to week.

Last night someone said McNabb is the most underrated QB in the league, but I think he's the most overrated QB in the league and a joke. Philly would be wise to dump him in the off season if they want a chance next year, but he always does just enough to make it hard to do that.

Vegas has the home team, MN, favored by 2.5 pts this morning. It'll be interesting to see where the line moves throughout the week.

Get pressure on Romo and the game is ours easily, we need to double Ware or we are toast plain and simple I hope we don't use the same method we tried on Peppers lol.

The Cowboys will double team 69 and no one will get to Romo. Thats been the game plan for many of the Vikes oponents for the past 5-6 games.

Our secondary needs help and that being kind.

Teams dont run up and down the field on the vikings at home. You will not see Dallas lighting up the scoreboard. The vikings have yet to have a horrible game at home. The defense is a different animal at home. The woes have been on the road.

They've yet to play a good team at home either.

Bears

Lions

Packers

49'rs

Giants

Ravens

Bengals

Seahawks

thumbsdown.gif

They've yet to play a good team at home either.

Bears

Lions

Packers

49'rs

Giants

Ravens

Bengals

Seahawks

thumbsdown.gif

Yeah i dont see any playoff teams there.

I love your optimism Harvey! whistle At least with your approach there will be no let downs......

You got it, I already have them out of it. Heck I will be fishing next Sunday and will not even see the game.

Really does not bother me any more. I watch and cheer but i will not allow myself to get all wrapped up in them.

Purely entertainment for me on a Sunday afternoon if nothing else is going on.

Dont let him fool you fishers, every prediction he is making is based on games played in the 70's.

In a short time James, you can add 2010.

The team that scores more points will win!

Sounds like a win win prediction for you, way to go out on a limb! haha!

I think this will be a tough matchup for the vikes and should make for a great football game! Vikes will have to run the ball to try and slow down a very agressive pass rush, it can't be a game like the carolina game instead of peppers whoopin our O-Line [PoorWordUsage] it will be DeMarcus Ware doing it this time!! O-Line needs to step up on protection and I think that Shaincoe will have a big game cause the dallas cb's will defenitly make the passing game difficult on our wide receivers!

It would be nice to see our d-line t-off on romo for the game and disrupt his timing with Austin and Witten which will be crucial since our cb's seem to be having a tough time lately! All in All it should be a good game to watch and hopefully the vikes bring their A-game cause they will need it to win this game! AP needs to have a big day........Vikes win 28-24!!

If we get pressure on Romo, we win. If we dont, he picks our secondary apart and we lose.....But, im going with a 24-10 win by the Vikes!! AAAAAHHHHHOOOOOO!!!!

Originally Posted By: james_walleye
Dont let him fool you fishers, every prediction he is making is based on games played in the 70's.

In a short time James, you can add 2010.

And most likely you are right, they won't win the superbowl. And if so it will be because of an INT, or another TO, or missed opportunities on the field. They will not lose this game , or the following game, or the superbowl because teams of over 30 years ago lost superbowls and they will not lose this game because of a Drew Pearson hailmary.

Funny how recent history (8-0 at home this year) has zero bearing on your thoughts.

The fact is the Cowboys a month ago didn't look like they were even going to make the playoffs. Romo is over rated and always has been, and yes we have yet to lose at home this year. ESPN is a joke saying the Cowboys are now the front runner to go to the super bowl for the NFC and Tony Romo has the advantage over any QB he might face. Is Romo better than Favre right now? Give me a break.

If the cowboys beat the vikings it won't be Romo, it will be that defense. You had to know if the boys won that the media would jump all over them.

Time will tell.

Time will tell what for you? If the superbowl losses of the 70's will be the reason the vikings lose this weekend?

I think 5 or so threads regarding same topic is too many

I agree. The other thread is longer, so I say nuke this one.

Wow...I've never seen so many fans scared of a Vikings HOME GAME...c'mon, enjoy it for what it is. It's going to be a great game and I'm jacked at the chance of beating these guys.

Cowboys...bring em on...they haven't seen the likes of AP, Harvin, Favre, Rice, etc...on the field at the same time.

Stay on the wagon guys...this one's going to be a good one!!