• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Alabama vs, Texas

Big Dave2

Predictions?

I'll stick with my Crimson Tide. I think their defense and rushing attack are just too good for Texas.

As long as texas can hold ingram somewhat in check, Texas will pull off the upset! 38-24 HORNS!!!

Colt McCoy goes for 300+ with 4 td's!

I'll stick with my Crimson Tide. I think their defense and rushing attack are just too good for Texas.

Agreed. I'll say 'Bama 24-13.

Horns 31-30. Win or lose, Alabama fans are more gracious, classy and polite than anyone we've played in years. Here's to a fantastic game. HOOK EM HORNS!!!!

You can't beat college football, this is going to be a great matchup!!! College sports in general are more intriguing, seems like the games actually mean something to the college kids compared to most professional players who are more worried about getting paid!

It would be interesting to know what the t.v. ratings difference is between the super bowl and college national championship game. To me, the game tonight whoops the super bowl (unless the vikes get in of course) wink

The ratings would be much higher had it been the culmination of an 8 team playoff. I can't get into college ball as much. I have a hard time with the fact that computers and polls pick the 2 teams playing. Nonetheless i'll be watching and I'll say Bama 31-24.

Is the bama offense going to get to play??? Besides their 3 and out! Horns with a backup qb......could be interesting!!!

Not lookin good for the horns with colt out and possibly the backup out.........OUCH!!!

Down 18........looks like a tide victory! It's too bad Colt might not be back, this was looking to be a classic!!

Texas is reminding me of the Vikings in big games

lol, good point, however, i have a feeling this is the turn around for the vikings

Texas is reminding me of the Vikings in big games

...you better take that back! if brett gets hurt in the first quarter in the first game of playoffs because of your voodoo curse its all your fault!

tide gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!! horrible to see this happen to the horns lol

It is horrible........especially when the tide is beating up on a horns team without its leader and playmaker!! Would have been a fun game to watch if mccoy wouldn't have got hurt!!

Originally Posted By: Bass N Spear
tide gonna win!!!!!!!!!!!! horrible to see this happen to the horns lol

It is horrible........especially when the tide is beating up on a horns team without its leader and playmaker!! Would have been a fun game to watch if mccoy wouldn't have got hurt!!

im not a colt fan, but it does suck to see him get hurt on the first series of plays.

im not a colt fan, but it does suck to see him get hurt on the first series of plays.

Horns are putting up a good fight even without McCoy. Bama is kind of in a no-win situation, if they win it will be because McCoy got hurt and if they lose, well that will suck worse!

You just hate to see a star player get hurt in a big game like this cause it takes away from some of the hype and competitiveness of the game! But it is good to see the horns still fighting!! Their defense has played a pretty good game so far.

Yep, I may be a Tide fan and will take the win if they are able to hold on but I sure didn't want to see the game go down like that.

You just hate to see a star player get hurt in a big game like this cause it takes away from some of the hype and competitiveness of the game! But it is good to see the horns still fighting!! Their defense has played a pretty good game so far.