• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Todays game

harvey lee

How many times have we seen that? Score some runs to get close then give 'em right back. Frustrating aint it? But you gotta admit it's fun to be interested in the games this late in the season. I'll admit it, I gave up on them a couple weeks agp when we were 7 out.

Young's on to lead off the 9th...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harvey lee

• Gary Crichton

• PierBridge

• HOT SPOT

RJ this is a great series set up. The next 2 games should be just as good I hope, but you have a nobody going tonight. Good luck to YA.

Eddie Bonine lost a game a week ago after giving up two hits. No hitter into the sixth, if I remember right. Our pitching is a mess right now, Washburn was a complete disaster, comming from Seatle. He beat us a couple times, changes uniforms, then can't get an out. Galaraga has been a mystery most all year. Don't forget last week, after you win games started by Verlander and Porcello, then we win with Nate Robertson, on Sunday. We're hoping for similar results in game three and four, starting today.

Sure is fun, Good luck to ya, but I hope we win.

YA we are in the same boat. gardy has to come up with a starter to replace Liriano and Manship. Just hope the weather doesn't factor in.

The Twins starting pitching is a total mess. Nothing like what we started with at all at the beginning of the season.

I believe they call that hindset is 20/20. If every one was perfect then why would they even play the game?

Baker going today and we must have this one. Still a chance and we shall need some help from Windy's so called TEAM, if there isn't a football game on, they might be able to win the last series of the year. A sweep would be nice Windy.

Well it's a heck of a year with all the injuries and stuff that happened. I'll be a proud fan win or lose.

Build toward next year, I hope they sign Ocab and Pavano to longer extensions. Both have performed well.

Its going to be tough to win but they are still in it.

I just wish we could pick up some more expierence for our starters.

2-1 MINNESOTA as Mauer and Cuddy drive in runs. Runners on 1st and 3rd. Sac fly by Kubel and it is now 3-1 Minnesota for those who can't listen.

Top 4th

Harris-grounder-bad throw to 1st-safe.

Redman-single

Punto-sacrifice-runners on 2nd and 3rd

Span-ground out 1 run scores-4-1 Twins

Cabrera-ground out

Twins-4-1

Bottom 4th

Thames-hit batter- on to 1st

Inge-grouder to 2nd, out at 2nd safe at 1st

pop out on track.

hit- error at 3rd by Harris runners 1&2

Granderson-walk-bases loaded without a hit

Santiago-pop up and end of inning with no runs scored.

Bottom 5th

Ordonez-single

Cabrerea-grounder-double play

Guillin-walk

Thames-K

Baker is over 100 pitches now

Bottom 6th

I will be back as I have to do some busines

Rausch now pitching for the Twins

fly out

single

Evert-pop out to center

Granderson up-Mahay pitching now-pop out to right.

Top 7th

Punto-single to left 2nd hit today

Span-double-runners 2nd and 3rd.

Pitcher change-Perry

Cabrera-infield hit-out at first no runs in

Mauer-walk-bases loaded

Cuddy-K-swinging

Pitcher change koo Ta nee

Kubel-K-looking

Bottom 7th

Guerrier pitching

Santiago- popfly to pitcher-Harris called of Guerrier and dropped it

Orodonez-pop out center

Cabrerea-pop out to foul right and doubled Santiago at first Santiago left first to soon. called out

Top 8th

Casey Fien pitching

Young-single-3rd hit

Harris-pop out to center

Redman-K swinging

Punto-walk

Pitching Bobby Seay

Span-walk-bases loaded

Cabrera-off the wall 3 run double-missed a GS by 2 feet-7-1

Mauer-single another run- and 8-1

The fat lady is warming up as the fans are leaving the park

Bonderman now pitching