• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
RumRiverRat

2009 Waterfowl Photos

matt f

Yeah you can see someone's shot just in front of it and then on the left you can see the finishing shot just starting to come into frame. It was so hard to put the gun down to take that picture but I've wanted to get an action shot all year.

Gordie

its always amazing to me that we can miss after seeing pjhotos like that. cool stuff

fishgutz77

Love the face plant shot.

SportFishin'

We just returned from a day field hunting off of the Clarksfork Yellowstone River near Fromberg,MT we saw hundreds of geese today knocked down a two man limit of 8 birds. Thought I would share my Griffons first Montana Goose retrieve photos. Not to bad for his first time. Weather was great today was 48 degrees & partly cloudy with a SW Wind. We were turning the birds after they got up off of the river.

After the morning fog blew out of the river bottom. Then birds started getting up in 20-30 per group. We will get more pics the Sat. after Christmas that is our next planned hunt. These hunts are all DIY hunts on public land the BMA program Montana has out here is awesome!!!

001.jpg

002.jpg

Happy Holidays!!

Chris Buller

fishgutz77

Looks like a great time good job men.

Don Schuneman

Nice Photos

ranger20

SledNeck

Arkansas 2010

I dont have everyones pictures yet, but heres a few that I have

b7-3.jpg

b4-2.jpg

a6.jpg

a99996.jpg

a992.jpg

a993.jpg

b91.jpg

Ray Esboldt

Even the dog didn't smile.

SledNeck

Even the dog didn't smile.

she should have, I was the one who had to carry em!

Gordie

simply awsome sled neck Ive been waiting for these pics to hit the waterfowl post.

and you know that dog is smileing look into its eyes if you cant see the joy and smiles in there your wink blind

Looks like you had a great time

onlydrakes4me

Its going to be a long nine months

Gordie

way to long

merganser

This set of pics is awesome!!!!

stacker12

Awesome pics sled, looks like a blast! What I would do to kill some ducks right now...

SledNeck

Awesome pics sled, looks like a blast! What I would do to kill some ducks right now...

Im depressed now. I wish I could go back one more time.

Are you coming up fishing this year? Northern bass opener is the best time for hawgs.

fishuhalik

the infamous sledneck pose. :I nice shootin sled, looks like you guys had fun!

SledNeck

We did have fun, maybe too much fun at times! Only 1 more year until my next trip...how depressing is that?..

Im turkey hunting in the state of Maine in may before fishing opener, hopefull that'll scratch the itch, but thats a long way off too

stacker12

Are you coming up fishing this year? Northern bass opener is the best time for hawgs.

Yeah, not sure when yet. Thinking maybe the second weekend, possibly first weekend. Was mid June last year but I would like to get into some of those fat pre-spawn piggies this year. We had a blast up there last year, thanks again for the help.

SledNeck

Well, let me know when you wanna come up and we'll fish the good spots. If its like spring 2008 it will be unbelievable. I love fishing before the weeds come in.

WALLEYENUTZ

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_2438.jpg

IMG_2447.jpg

DSC_0594.jpg

Manitoba Oct. 2009

Gordie

great pics. thanks for posting them

SledNeck

what do you cover the BIG WHITE JOHNSON with?

nice pics, btw

Jim Panfish Uran

that's what she said.

Gordie
winklaugh cant belive I let that slip by

WALLEYENUTZ

what do you cover the BIG WHITE JOHNSON with?

nice pics, btw

A large shed laughlaughlaughlaugh

I use a camo bag and a grass mat, works wel

Gordie

use it as a snow goose decoy laugh

the man

nice pics walleyenutz

life=outdoors92

photob3.jpg

Halloween morning 2009. northern itasca county. 4 ringnecks. nothin showed up (as expected) for the first 20 minutes, then once they did, i got these (lost a cripple drake bill frown )within the next 10 minutes...decided its was enough for the morning since heavy snow started to come down, and got colder. 15-20 mph constant wind right my back...too easy of shootin since they were 100% lookin to land.