• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
RumRiverRat

2009 Waterfowl Photos

RumRiverRat

13 of the 15 we shot on the opener.

DSC00043.jpg

Superduty

You guys had a great weekend. Would have loved to be out there. At least my dekes got some action! I have heard quite a few poor reports from others.

RumRiverRat

After I left on Saturday they found 2 dead geese in the yard across the road.

blush

Quackaddict9

Opener 25 for 5, 1 band

IMG_0718-1.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Gordie

great photos guys keep up the great work

icefishing21

Great pics guys!

Tyler23

wow quackaddict. every year you have some great photos. you guys must really do your home work...

Powerstroke

Just makes me realize how much I hate living in the city.

Nice work!!

machohorn

Nice hunt guys!

Huntin&Fishin

Hey Quackaddict9 is that you in the middle of the two top pics?? Anyways i saw him at the state calling, Nice calling!!

ZEEK1223

These are cell phone pics, I wish I had my camera........

445b9b6d0e09.jpg

a8fc4ef549d3.jpg

deaed06c12dc.jpg

f7d0b3cc56f5.jpg

8c61d69d2d56.jpg

1c17f006e2bc.jpg

Quackaddict9

Hey Quackaddict9 is that you in the middle of the two top pics?? Anyways i saw him at the state calling, Nice calling!!

Nope that would be Kolton Kilen, State 2-Man champ, 4th in the MN State. Not bad of a caller, has some nice deep murmurs that I just can't get enough of!

thanks for the kind words fellas! More pics/reports to come after the weekend!

sig

Shot 20 saturday morning there were 4 of us. Here are a couple pics. We were metro hunting.

P9040128-Copy.jpg

P9040139.jpg

Gordie

more great photos thaks for sharing

ZEEK1223

Were you hunting on a golf course!!!!!!!

RumRiverRat

Were you hunting on a golf course!!!!!!!

LOL

Sure looks like it.

grin

Gordie

LOL thats in the ruff laugh

Joe15

nice geese guys. We got skunked.

Quackaddict9

Here are pictures from Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 4 man limit- 3 bands

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

Sunday 3 man limit

IMG_0760.jpg

Gordie

nice shooting guys and I wish I had that many to clean cause it be a whole lota goose jerky goin on at my house along with brown gravey goose legs Hmmm YUMMY great pics

cutter08

Nice shooting guys. Looks like you are putting the smack down on them. Keep it up

duckhunter889900

Nice work guys i'm so jealous i can't wait to come home and kill some birds!!!!!!!!!!

Gordie

yeahh no kidding what does a guy do with 10 big geese?? i would be happy with 1 bird let alone 20!!

you eat really good grin I'm lucky that my wife and kids love to eat geese and duck it doesnt last very long around my house

Huntin&Fishin

Here are pictures from Saturday and Sunday

Saturday 4 man limit- 3 bands

Sunday 3 man limit

IMG_0760.jpg

HAHA save some for some of us more south!! grin Looks like you all had a good time Nice shooting!

Ray1

Nice job guys. The homework pays off. And for the people that see law breaking going on you should report it...

sig

I thought I'd throw a few more in form the "golf course".

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

Tyler23

wow quackaddict.. great job!! i always look forward to your upcoming pictures.

french_lake_kid

sig, I always drove by a golf course or somebodys back yard and wondered what the geesers would think when ppl jump out of the bushes or out from under the deck and started shooting at em, haha now I know what it looks like at least grin

Cedarcreek

Good pictures and keep them comming.

Muskie456

Quackaddict keep your photos coming they were really fun to follow last year. Good luck this fall