• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Muskie456

HSO Bear Photo's

mrklean

Congrats snooze

honkerhunter64

full-22641-24898-billybear.jpg

Got my first bear last Thursday. After almost three weeks of watching sows with cubs, and little boo boos every night, finally had this guy show up. Thanks to everyone on the forum for sharing tips. It was very helpful to a first time bear hunter. Only eight short years til I can do it again wink

grapeapplepie

Awesomely done! Congrats and great photo!

Boar

Outstanding honker! Congrarulations on a great job. Wat did it dress to?

honkerhunter64

200 and change. Wasn't the big boy I had hitting the bait earlier, but the ol trigger finger was getting mighty itchy. My daughter should draw a tag next year so hopefully she'll get a crack at him.

Odonata

Nice bear honker hunter! Congrats, persistence pays off!

bigbucks

Got my first bear a week ago tonight. A sow a little shy of 200 pounds, didn't get an exact weight on her.

full-5070-25072-dsc05958.jpg

Not the best pic, the friend taking the pics, was having some trouble with the camera & it was dark when we recovered her. Actually didn't get many good pics as when I headed for home in the morning there was nobody to help me load her so I didn't dare take her down & put her on the grass for better pics. When I got home it was getting so hot I was worried about getting her caped & butchered. I have a kill site pic of just the bear that's a good pic, but it's pretty bloody.

Stopped by to show my wife & she took some tailgate pics, but they're too big & I don't know how to shrink them.

CANOPY SAM

Hey Hey!!! There you go, BigBucks! Way to hang in there! Congratulations. Nice first bear! smile

jerkbait

Congrats BB!!!! Way to stick it out.

grapeapplepie

Very nicely done!

certified jumbo

Nice job on the bears guys!!! Congrats.

Boar

Hey Bigbucks, way to hang inthere buddy! Congratulation! That fantastic, makes it all worth while don it? Awsome job! Thats a excellent table fair bear, I'd take tose all day long. Way to end it!

bigbucks

She started breaking into the bait shed in the yard, had to wait for her there. Two days in the middle of the week, with nobody around & the pickup hidden behind the cabin. Not exactly your textbook bear hunt...

CANOPY SAM
grin Whatever works, who cares? Better than letting her rip apart your shed. Ha ha ha!!!

paceman

Congratulations BB!

Coureur_de_bois

full-41577-25354-p1020398.jpg

Craig from South Dakota, first Bear Sept. 2, 2012 shot in Minnesota area 31.

Coureur_de_bois

full-41577-25356-p1020408.jpg

Joe from South Dakota, first Bear Sept. 5, 2012 in area 31 Minnesota.

Coureur_de_bois

Lunker Luke

Nice bear. How big was the bear

Coureur_de_bois

I would guess over 300# I'm pretty sure its cinnamon. There were 3 bears coming into this bait, the hunter shot the black bear in the picture above this one.

hookset

My daughter shot her first bear this year. She and my girlfriend,who had never been in a stand before went together. They had 4 bears come in and had the time of there lives!! The kept it together and harvested a nice 220 pound boar. I couldn't be more proud!! full-2253-38480-image.jpg

full-2253-38481-image.jpg

boXCar JiggY

thats awsome Hook, Congrates to her an a forever memory, way to go!!

maros91

full-18651-39597-image.jpg

Sorry for the late posting but got this guy Sept. 1. Not the biggest. Dressed out at 130lbs. 2nd bear ever and 1st with a bow.

MahtowaDave

Better late than never, Biff. Nice to see a bear again! This past season was a blast for me. Not there when I was there, but the cameras don't lie! Looking forward to next years hunt for my son! Congrats on your bear, quite an achievement with a bow!

Coldtrack

Couple client killed bears out in Maine a few years ago, all with my hounds.

400lb

024.jpg

Chris Brackets bear he shot at 3 feet with a 12 ga. on the ground.

086.jpg

Boar

Co always wantnto do a hound hunt. Awsome pics.

Coldtrack

A nice bear I took a few years back.

001-42.jpg

jerkbait

Nice bears.

MahtowaDave

Nice bears Coldtrack! Solid, solid bears.

hunter76

No one has shot a bear yet this year?  Heard the berry crop was very good.