• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt C

• luckycrank

• no bait nate

• Rubber Ducky

sounds good, should be able to get around ok out there? or do ya think i need a path plowed out?

was out on monday during the snow storm, and the fish were everywhere, and very active

LC -

You gonna be out there on sat or sun?

Thinkin about headin out there Saturday. In my silver Nissan Titan crew cab. Or give me a shout.

YES I'll likley be there depending if the action is still good

should be there today but I was apparently needed at work

done nothing but scrub the floors and clean my work are, always feels great when your commission!. maybe later

Hey everyone!!

New to the site....heading out to Mazaska this afternoon. Where has the action been this year? Have not been out there in a couple years.

Mark

Silver Jeep Commander...say hi if you see me!

OK, THERE WAS A GRAND PRIX OUT THE OTHER DAY THAT GOT STUCK

I THOUGHT ABOUT IT FOR A MINUTE, TO HELP HIM OUT , BUT THEN THOUGHT IT BE A LEARNING LESSON (DON'T ATTEMPT TO GO THROUGH 10" OF SNOW WITH A FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CAR)

HE GOT OUT AFTER A LITTLE BIT, OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE GAVE HIM A TOW HAD HE NOT GOTTEN OUTAFTER A LITTLE BIT OF STRUGGLING

bunt did you go elsewhere? the action was good out there today with some nice keepers for me to take home, hopefully i'll be able to go back out tomorrow

I'll be out tomorrow grey ram with a voyager i'll have my budddies kid with in the morning his dad will be out later in the morning

bunt did you go elsewhere? the action was good out there today with some nice keepers for me to take home, hopefully i'll be able to go back out tomorrow

No. Did home crappy projects! frown But, re-spooled 3 ice rods and bought new lures though! laugh

I am going to try and escape the wife and kids this morning though and get out.

nate, luckycrank, or bunt anybody hitting the lake on wed i hate fishing alone and i will do all the drilling....

EK

employee reviews the next couple I think I am 4th up today so I have to play by ear considering its been 5 years with no review I think Ill stick around a while

i guess i will have to raincheck the wife threw the famous honey-do list at me when i woke up so no fishing for me today.... lol maybe this weekend!

EK

thanks for the quick replys tho

looking for an evening bite , what depth? haven't been on french in about 10 yrs ago trying to stay solo but I may give it a try this afternoon/evening ?

nate where you thinkin of going?

seen a few solid 13"rs again in the spot I mentioned in an email I sent you but action is far and few I guess.

was thinking either Mazaska or Circle, leaning towards Circle to target some gamefish since we only have a few days left.

But i may chose Mazaska just because I know I can get into some fish out there, a buddy stayed in the shack out there last night and said he had a few good runs last night and this morning too. all crappies though

Nate no. I am stuck working today. LC - If you try French, gimme a call. I'll give ya the info.

Matt... I love how people think you icefish... grin