• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2009 Walleyes of Mille Lacs Photos

Shack

Feel free to share with us your 2009 Mille Lacs walleye photos here in this thread.

If you have any issues with posting images, please feel free to e-mail me, and I will help you out smile

Here are some from Rodmaker's opening weekend trip:

3546754793_7022d53835_o.jpg

Jason has never been to ML before but was able to tangle with this 28" and it was his his first fish also cool

3547565698_9377f418e4_o.jpg

Here is Rodmaker with his first of the season that came in at 24 1/4"

3546769357_5bc71762ee_o.jpg

Andy with a very nice 19 3/4" ML special grin

3547580652_6daeb66f88_o.jpg

Rodmaker with another very nice walleye. 26 1/4"

The reports from the opener are proof that this year the big eyes are on the feed. Again if you want help posting images just e-mail me. My email addy is in my sig wink.

Post your images here but do not forget to post a current report up in the reports thread at the top of the forum smile.

Lets see some fish!

Shack,

Thanks , you are the mangrin

These fish came from Carlsona 17-21 ft. Long snells, 7-9 ft. , leeches. chart bead. Hook colors were, purple, orange, pink, chart.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate, and I'll be up there Fri. They have moved into deeper water 18-27, but they were negative last weekend.

Maybe time to try spinners for a short while. Especially with the warmer weather this week.

Get out there and show your photos of those "pigs" that the Pond has grin

I would love to see someone post a photo of a "true 30" or BIGGER!!!!

Just a special thanks from myself, Jason & Andy to my friend Al for letting us stay the night Fri. Too cold/windy for us to go out at midnight

On that 30 inch Walleye. When my Teen challenge Tournament with my 12 year old daughter on Gull on the 30th of May is over, I will post some pictures of the Giants then. Just be patient and I will Gitr Done. See you on the water Later. By the way if you got nothing going on May 30th come to Ernies on Gull for the weigh in. Hosted by Fleet Farm and Full Throttle Angling Norsan And even Al Linder and the Media Staff at Linders. It should be a Great Time for all. Lots of Free stuff for the Kids also.

I have my Nephews Graduation that weekend (Sun). I know Gull has some big Eyes. One of my favorite Fall lakes to use red tails, "reverse rigging". Mid Sept.

I was referring to a 30" on ML. But any photo of a 30" is always awesome to see, where ever it was caught in Mn.

Posted these in the opener thread for this year, but here they are again.

My 27" (a PB) that I picked up in around 25' FOW near Hunters Point the Sunday of opener weekend. Caught this on a 7' snell, red hook with red bead and a leech:

My27inchWalleye.jpg

Lindy Rig's 25" the was caught that evening on shad in around 13-15' FOW up near Malmo:

Lindys25inchWalleye.jpg

Quote:
Just for the record you have my sizes of my Eyes reversed.

Sorry, my bad! grin

It has been corrected!

Nice eyes 311! smile

Nice 28" eye. Caught 19FOW on Rocks off of Sherman Point on Opener

28.jpg

19" eye Caught in 10FOW on Sand tucked on the inside of Sherman Point. Last weekend.

19.jpg

27 incher on opening day. Came off of the Malmo break. Good day all in all. 8 keepers for the two of us, threw back a 19, 23, 25, 26 and this 27.

4248_88033245635_506250635_2317496_.jpg

The Net last night 5.24.09 along with a couple other nice pics..

Net

net.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

Sherman Point Sunset

3.jpg

Nice Sunset on the pond.

4.jpg

2875in.jpg

29 inch eye on 5-23-09. This fish took a leech tipped jig on top of the small rock pile 1 mile SW of Barnacles.

mn fish trapper is that you in the pic or what is the guys name he looks really familiar to me.

mn fish trapper is that you in the pic or what is the guys name he looks really familiar to me.

Hey man. Not sure if we've met but my name's jeff

Whats up folks? Nobody takes pics anymore? I was hoping to see more posts than this. Where are the eye pics? If anyone needs help doing so just email me [email protected] and I will post them for you.

I like the Irondale Hockey cap. Nice fish. Go Knights and keep up the good fishing!

A '86 Irondale grad.

Here is a NICE eye from Shane (noworkletsfish..)Caught her out by Sherman's point pullin Lindy's in about 23 fow with a leech- good times!!

shane.jpg

shane27.jpg

Nice eye Shane!!!!

No Prob. Yeah if anyone needs help posting pics let me know. Email me the pics and I will post them same day or by the next day.

Here are two more pics. My brother took the pics. Just the fish. I will post more once he sends me the rest of them.

5.jpg

6.jpg

hey Cory are you related to any of the wahls thats live in brooklyn park?

iceman

Nope, non of my close family lives in the Brooklyn Park area. Could be relatives that I don't talk to much. First names? Age roughly?

Heidi becky gary wes and nicole they are 19-26.

iceman

Nope. Don't know any of them.