• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
Rick

Looks more like the "ALL DAY" train to me. smile

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

collegepaul

Peterson has a tattoo on his arm that says "the diesel". I think it's his nickname from H.S. or college.

PierBridge

Lets face it this really really bugs Packer Fans. You can always tell when they're mad when we start hearing the same Ole same Ole talking points "gibberish" like "well your not going to win the Super Bowl like we did with Favre" and other overly redundant material.

Wow way to go out on limb and predict the Vikings won't win the Super Bowl like 99 percent of all teams manage to do every year!

How about this one the New England Patriots won't win the Super Bowl this year..."shocking"

Go Favre and too bad Haters!...LOL

Danube D

My two favorite people in the world to watch compete are/were Larry Bird and Brett Favre. It was sad to watch Larry at the end when wanted to but couldn't. Favre on the other hand, when he wanted to last year, could. Can he still? You bet.

As a Packer fan, this sucks. If Favre does well, the Vikings are going to win, alot. If Favre doesn't play well, the bandwagon nation of purple pride will tar and feather him with no remorse.

My only question...can you cheer the pass and boo the completion?

Scott K

Coach Brad Childress was spotted at the Vikings' Winter Park facility at 7AM Thursday morning, indicating that he may never have visited free agent Brett Favre in Mississippi Wednesday.

This is getting bizarre. Multiple outlets reported that Favre and Chilly dined late Wednesday and would continue talks Thursday. A signing remains fairly likely, but perhaps the two won't meet until later Thursday or Friday.

Source: Minneapolis Star Tribune

Related: Vikings

See it is just a smoke screen! grin

Smokescreen? And John Elway secretly flew into town last night? Now we're getting somewhere.

Scott K

He has to be good, look at his career #'s, look he is going to be a hall of famer, he even won a super bowl, heck ya him and Favre, or any old time proven QB, that is a HoF'er should be great crazy

Steve Foss

Is George Blanda still alive? He's probably in a walker, but with a good enough O-line and a bit of Viagara you Queens might find a QB with enough stuff to get you back to the Super Bowl. gringringrin

Winning it? Welllllll . . . maybe you ought to leave that to the teams who know how. winkwink

collegepaul

Hey, don't forget about 38 y.o. Kurt Warner....talk about a complete washout who needs to hang-up the cleats and let the young guy take over! The old guy has a broken hip and he's still playing. I feel sorry for all of those Cardinal players having to carry him all the way to the Superbowl. crazy

Jim Panfish Uran

Is George Blanda still alive? He's probably in a walker, but with a good enough O-line and a bit of Viagara you Queens might find a QB with enough stuff to get you back to the Super Bowl. gringringrin

Winning it? Welllllll . . . maybe you ought to leave that to the teams who know how. winkwink

WHY YOU DIRTY......... laughlaugh

Fish Head

I doubt Chilly and Favre met last night. There isn't one confirmed siting of Childress in Mississippi yesterday. If he was there, wouldn't there be photos of it everywhere? This circus needs to stop.

Fish Head

Tommy Kramer was just sited having lunch with Childress!!!

Tommy Kramer was just sited having lunch with Childress!!!

I just heard on K-Fan it was confirmed as Coldpepper and not Kramer wink

Coldpepper or Favray? That is a tough choice whistle

croixflats

That is a tough choice. A choice between a guy who says to himself now where did I drop that ball or the other guy that says I think I can still drill this ball at the guy who is only 15 ft away woops! wrong guy I must be getting old oh well.

Jim Panfish Uran

The latest breaking news states that Favre will remain retired, whatever that means for him has yet to be determined.

KTapper

I heard talks about Marino coming back to play for the Vikes since he lost all the weight on nurtisystem he claims he is good to play. (I think he is bitter and wants his records back that Favre broke)

FORD FOREVER

Anyone wanting this to happen?

Because I really don't I mean I'm a fan of Brett Favre but I just think that this is a bad deal for him. I mean are they actually going to play him or just use him as a teacher to Jackson? Then again he could really be what the Vikings are needing for a super bowl win.

Steve Foss

We've been discussing this for quite awhile in the thread on this same page titled "Favre." smilesmile

nofishfisherman

Accroding to Yahoo sports he's staying retired. It states that Childress and Favre spoke on the phone yesterday and Favre said he is staying retired. Thats why Childress didn't fly to Mississippi last night like reports were saying.

nofishfisherman

Accroding to Yahoo sports he's staying retired. It states that Childress and Favre spoke on the phone yesterday and Favre said he is staying retired. Thats why Childress didn't fly to Mississippi last night like reports were saying.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators
Rick

Favre Staying retired - reported on Sirius Radio.

FORD FOREVER

According to some people Chiildress is there now he got there this morning

Mrs. Favre looked so good in Vikings colors frown

brett-favre-vikings-jersey.jpg

Hey, wait a darn minute smirk This is Favray we are talking about. How many months till training camp starts wink

Plenty of time! grin Give the guy a couple weeks of sitting at home and being retired. Just you watch grin

nofishfisherman

According to some people Chiildress is there now he got there this morning

According what I read childress was at the vikings facilities today.

fishin58

Somebody find that free 20 inch box fan with the Royals stickers, because something just hit it!!!!

Lemans terms not FM funny haha terms Favre to stay retired.

What would the media do without ol' Favre?

IF he ends up in MN, the rumor about him wanting to get as far away from professional football as possible will come true grin