• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre

Scott K

LOL-- nice Badger. Actually not from IA,, from MN. Just Rodgers for a avatar for a Packer Fan is nuts. Go with Kampman, he anchors your defense and is very underrated.

ALso--- how do the Badgers look this year in football??

Living in IOwa--- I know and respect the Hawks in Football.

They will beat the Badgers on OCt 17 (Wisky homecoming) by 17 or more. REdshirt QB's are not going to hold up agst the HAWKS DEF.

Nice jabbing with ya---change your avatar to Favre throwing a touchdown agst the pack-- LOL

BRILLIANT!!! crazy

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

Why would you want to put Hodge up there?? Hasn't played for the Pack for a year now..

I know Hodge doesn't play for the Pack anymore. Mud thinks I should change my avatar to Kampman or Hodge because they went to college at Iowa! smile

Sources with knowledge of the Vikings locker-room dynamics say some players believe Tarvaris Jackson gives the Vikings the best chance to win, while other players believe Sage Rosenfels gives the team the best chance to win -- which is one of the new twists to this storyline. In the words of one NFL source, Favre has "little support" in the locker room as Minnesota prepares for its Monday night preseason game against the Houston Texans.

This one should get interesting!

The only thing the "sources" purposely don't say is that there are also some players that believe Favre gives the Vikings the best chance to win.

If they report that, it would mean some players want T-Jack, some want Sage, and some want Favre and that equals no drama, no headlines, and no story. In all actuality there isn't anyway. Just more media hype to keep their ink pen from drying up during a slow news day.

I know Hodge doesn't play for the Pack anymore. Mud thinks I should change my avatar to Kampman or Hodge because they went to college at Iowa! smile

If thats the case, change it to Greenway- he is twice the player Kampman or Hodge is, and he is from Iowa as well

Maybe, maybe not. It is getting some traction though on the sports stations. Jay Marrioti is probably licking his chops right now. The source did say that Farve had "little support" it did not say "no support", though it should be noted that John Madden was in the locker room when the pole was taken! LOL

The report also said "2 out of 13 players were not in support of Favre being the starter"... This totally a non-story. Windy the Bear locker room would have 2 out 13 players not in support of Cutler being the starter.

Windy these Vikings fans don't need your help stirring the pot, they have been doing a great job amongst themselves!

Windy these Vikings fans don't need your help stirring the pot, they have been doing a great job amongst themselves!

Ya, we where talking about the locker room back on Monday grin

Clickith Here! #4 rocks ;~0 Scroll 3 posts down.

Why can we not have a completely happy locker room anymore? grin Been years with the QB issues, coach changes, party barge issues, driving with something in the glove box, RB and what ever.

The only thing the "sources" purposely don't say is that there are also some players that believe Favre gives the Vikings the best chance to win.

If they report that, it would mean some players want T-Jack, some want Sage, and some want Favre and that equals no drama, no headlines, and no story. In all actuality there isn't anyway. Just more media hype to keep their ink pen from drying up during a slow news day.

It's all settled on the field in the end!

Everything will be just fine. Just listen the Childness wink

Quote:
But as it now stands, one NFL source said these locker room issues stem back to long before the team signed Favre.

Vikings coach Brad Childress was even asked Wednesday about the speculation.

"I've seen the same reports you've seen," Childress said. "Those are opinions. It's hard to shoot holes in an opinion. It's just that — an opinion. I certainly don't see it."

It'll be alright wink Nothing to see here folks, just keep moving on and get pumped up for Monday grin

Click to reveal..
Vikings might not all favor Favre

Wire services

Posted: 08/26/2009 09:10:27 PM PDT

Updated: 08/26/2009 10:18:03 PM PDT

What two knowledgeable NFL people described earlier this week as an "issue" in the Minnesota Vikings locker room was described Wednesday by a third informed person as a "schism," according to a report on ESPN.com. The issue is quarterback Brett Favre, and the schism is the preference that certain Vikings players have for specific quarterbacks. Sources with knowledge of the Vikings locker room dynamics say some players believe Tarvaris Jackson gives the Vikings the best chance to win, while other players believe Sage Rosenfels gives the team the best chance to win — which is one of the new twists to this story line. In the words of one NFL source, Favre has "little support" in the locker room as Minnesota prepares for its Monday night exhibition game against the Houston Texans.

Favre struggled in his one exhibition appearance but easily could win backers with improved performance and victories. But as it now stands, one NFL source said these locker room issues stem back to long before the team signed Favre. Vikings coach Brad Childress was even asked Wednesday about the speculation.

"I've seen the same reports you've seen," Childress said. "Those are opinions. It's hard to shoot holes in an opinion. It's just that — an opinion. I certainly don't see it." laugh

lol the media and whoever believes them are morons.

favre has little support besides, childress, bevell, wilfs,fans, peterson, percy, shanks, jared, hutch,mckinney, kevin, pat, winfield, ect.

when the chips are stacked and the games on the line anyone in that locker room would rather have farve out there then sage or junkson....PERIOD.

You guys win! I am sure that everything is fine on the team. I even heard that Brett rented a boat for the team to take a cruise and get to know each other better this weekend after the game, he got some dancing girls and......well you know the rest! LOL

Sorry guys, could not resist this one, found it on another thread in here:

Cinderella, Superman and Pinocchio are walking down the street. They see a sign advertising a contest for “Most Beautiful Woman” and Cinderella wins the prize immediately. A little further down the street they see a sign advertising a contest for “World’s Strongest Man” and Superman wins the prize. Further down the street they see a sign for “World’s Best Liar” and Pinocchio goes in but does not come out for a long time. When he does he is crying with disappointment and frustration at not having won the contest. And he asks them, “ Who exactly is this Brett Favre?”

Like Kampman is not your best player on DEF. The guy is a stud.

Badger-- NOT A HAWKEYE FAN-- a GOphers fan.. BUT I give you 17 points when the hawks play your screen name. What's you prediction???

MIne is Hawks 31-- Badger- 10

LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY MATTERS!!

like them bucks in velvet in your avatar!! you catch those on your cam?

• 3 weeks later...

I love it there is more replies here for Favre than any other topic.

How much do you think the vikes make off of Favre?

I love it there is more replies here for Favre than any other topic.

How much do you think the vikes make off of Favre?

Scheels is selling Favre tshirts for $26. Thats insane. The only place a tshirt should cost over $20 is at a concert

I'll give it till the 3rd game for Favre to start saying he is limited by Child and rightfully so.

OOO! I didnt defend Favre did I.

I agree. He did what they needed him to do. Amazing how when they loosened things up a little (and it was only a little) how much better the entire offense looked. Funny thing is, if that had been T-Jack performing like that he would be getting ripped. Instead, I have no doubt the talk will be one of two things. One, Favre did what he needed to do. And two, the play calling will be ripped. Both will be valid points. I just find it funny how much different the talk will undoubtedly be just because of who was behind center.

Aaron