• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Favre

Scott K

I found out today that if the logistics work out (friend of a friend picking them up, etc) I should be sporting a purple #4 jersey next Monday!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

I haven't heard an exact date when the jerseys are coming out. Just that it was going to be soon.

From what I heard, Harrison would be interested in signing with the vikes if Favre signed. Only one question, why have 31 other NFL teams passed on Harrison?

I found out today that if the logistics work out (friend of a friend picking them up, etc) I should be sporting a purple #4 jersey next Monday!

grin

From what I heard, Harrison would be interested in signing with the vikes if Favre signed. Only one question, why have 31 other NFL teams passed on Harrison?

Same reason the Colts got rid of him- his prime was around 4-5 years ago

I think Harrison would fit in,for the right price.No, he's

not a burner,never really was,but he"s still got the same hands.Could be a nice reliable 3rd down guy,which we havent

had for a loooooong time!

I would put him at close to what Chris Carter was for us at the end of his career. A great chain mover!!

Nice part about getting Favre means I will not have an excuse to go fall fishing. I sure won't waste my time watching the vikes. I don't need to watch him throw int after int. He was washed up years ago and we don't need him.

I was just getting up to speed on our newest member of the Vikes....he's got his own tab over on the Pack website.

Favre2-1-1.jpg

Did you know that his candy bar "Brett Favre MVP Bar" sold over 2 millions bars in '97-'98; the most ever sold by Morely Candy Company. Brett also likes to watch TV nature programs, and do crossword puzzles. One of many things about Brett you can learn about @ Packers.com.

....wow, no matter how good/poor he performs this has to leave a mark on those insufferable cheeseheads with "their" hero playing for the Vikings laugh

Culpepper sucked? Where were you and exactly what were you doing when he was in his heyday here? He was #1 overall pick one year in my fantasy draft. Guess what- I was living in Kansas City and played in a league with all KC fans then.

What kind of fantasy league does Culpepper ever get pick #1 overall much less in the first round. I sure hope you didn't pick him because against competition like that you should clean up.

We had 2 QBS in my Minnesota league go in the first round last year- Brady and Manning. A QB going in the first round isn't the dumbest thing, not like taking a K in the first round. At the time, BTW, Culpepper was a huge scorer, both his feet and arm were great, and with Moss and Carter, I am willing to bet my league wasn't the only one he went in the first round in.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Get out of here with Fantasy League stuff.

Oh, wait a minute we are talking about Farve coming to MN Vikings. Carry on.

About Culpepper, all I got to say is when your injured you watch the game with your team on the sidelines, not in the stands.

It's official Brett Favre has retired from the NFL and will instead be Fighting Brock Lesnar in the Next UFC main event!!!

Nice part about getting Favre means I will not have an excuse to go fall fishing. I sure won't waste my time watching the vikes. I don't need to watch him throw int after int. He was washed up years ago and we don't need him.

I'll meet ya at the landing

I'll still watch them no matter who their QB is. Fairweather fans should be out in the boat fishing when the game is on laugh

I'll still watch them no matter who their QB is. Fairweather fans should be out in the boat fishing when the game is on laugh

I hear ya leechbait!!! Im glad im a Packer fan and dont have to deal with too many of those fair weather fans!!

You guys are rare in these parts, I imagine it's because most "displaced" cheeseheads are too embarrassed or scared to admit they are cheering for the green and gold while living in Mn!

You guys are rare in these parts, I imagine it's because most "displaced" cheeseheads are too embarrassed or scared to admit they are cheering for the green and gold while living in Mn!

I proudly wear my leather Packers Starter jacket around Ely in the fall. In the Twin Cities and Bemidji, too. So far no purple paint has been thrown on it. And the few times I've been punched out since I got the jacket were for other reasons. gringringrin

I'm with you, haven't missed a game in a very long time. I may dvr them so I can come in a little late and not have to watch commercials, but I still watch them all.

You know I see more Packer fans in DL then Viking fans. If you ever see a smooth looking guy wearing a Packers or Jets Favre jersey at Zorbaz or Lakeside that would be me!! And I would have a PBR in my hand!!

I've been with the Vikes since the days of ahmad rashad, sammy white and two shot tommy. Just don't agree with trying to sign Favre and since the off-season I've been posting that Favre would do just this sort of stunt, retire retire, maybe, retire, maybe, retire, maybe maybe maybe.....

I'm with you, haven't missed a game in a very long time. I may dvr them so I can come in a little late and not have to watch commercials, but I still watch them all.

That DVR is a must for Vikings games. Just think how much time on a Sunday you save by sitting down 2 hrs into it and still catching up by 3. When I had to watch a full 3 hr game, I would always come away with a head-ache, or maybe that was because I was watching the Vikings smile

I think he will sign this Thursday. He doesn't want to compete media wise with the all star game!

I think he will sign this Thursday. He doesn't want to compete media wise with the all star game!

People watch the All-Star game???