• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BrianLucky13

That packers jersey is worth more then the whole Vikings team!! NO WAY!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

That packers jersey is worth more then the whole Vikings team!! NO WAY!!

Good one!

Fresh rumor that Favre has signed with the Vikes. Remember, this is another one of those rumors...

harvey lee

NO, I think its a fact. T-Jack was seen at the unemployment line looking for benefits.

hahahahaha!

Favre apparently spoke to the media this afternoon a little and was seen throwing the ball around but I don't believe he's signed just yet. I thought it was interesting how he said he needs to test the shoulder before any commitment is made because it's not right to him or the Vikings.

FISHINGURU

NO, I think its a fact. T-Jack was seen at the unemployment line looking for benefits.

lol...poor junkson

Another item that may back up the notion that the Vikings have already signed Favre is that that Reebok supposedly has the approval to start printing out those purple #4 jerseys!!!

Born2Fish

I have seen the link and went to it on e b a y. They are going for 150.00 a piece. Supposed authentic official. Who knows though, could be a guy who got a bunch made too and is passing them off as the real deal.

Quote:
Brett Favre’s agent denied a report Sunday that his client is already under contract with the Minnesota Vikings.

Profootballtalk.com – which was recently acquired by NBCsports.com – reported earlier Sunday through unnamed sources that the Vikings have already signed the quarterback and are just waiting for the right time to announce the contract.

But when Favre’s agent, Bus Cook, was reached by both the St. Paul Pioneer Press and the Minneapolis Star Tribune later Sunday, he denied the report, saying the two sides have not signed a contract.

Profootballtalk.com said that an officer with the U.S. military serving in Afghanistan tipped the Web site. Another unnamed source later said it would not deny the report.

The report also stated that the Vikings have authorized Reebok to begin making Favre jerseys bearing the No. 4.

Now Rosen is reporting: That source said that Favre and the Vikings have indeed come to a contractual agreement, with heavy incentives. The Vikings equipment manager has already ordered number 4 purple jerseys with his name on it.

Sandmannd

Farve and the Vikes must enjoy the drama.

More so Favre as he loves the media. But it ain't hurting the Vikes either for sure.

walleyes12

I cant wait to go to Lambeau Field on Nov. 1st and cheer for purple No. 4

Just as Rosen said on KFAN this morning. "At this point it would be more of a suprise if Favre wasn't on the Vikings this year."

Originally Posted By: harvey lee
Farve and the Vikes must enjoy the drama.

More so Favre as he loves the media. But it ain't hurting the Vikes either for sure.

Ziggy was a wealthy guy before this season. Now wait until the official announcement comes out that Favre is a Viking.

I cant wait to go to Lambeau Field on Nov. 1st and cheer for purple No. 4

I'll be there with my #4 jersey too!

Wow, we should have an FM Lambeau get together wink

But don't count me in to the Purple #4 jersey wearing!

Purple #4 jersey ordered today. whistle

...and no, it doesn't say Booty on the back. wink

Steve Foss

Almost makes me wish I was a Vikings fan. With Favre, they should outdo the Pack this year.

Wait a minute! What am I THINKING? DOH! shockedshockedshocked

Almost makes me wish I was a Vikings fan. With Favre, they should outdo the Pack this year.

Wait a minute! What am I THINKING? DOH! shockedshockedshocked

they outdid them last year

Team Otter

This whole thing is a disgrace. Brad Childress and his staff don't deserve and should have lost all credibility with the current roster.

Brett Favre should be ashamed of himself. Unbelievable.

Sandmannd

Wow, we should have an FM Lambeau get together wink

But don't count me in to the Purple #4 jersey wearing!

I might be up for that, but my #4 would either say "Princess" or "Drama Queen" on the back. wink

They have outdone them 3/4ths of the years the Vikes have been in existance. Surprised the suicide rate wasn't skyhigh in Green Bay during the 70s-80s

Steve Foss

They have outdone them 3/4ths of the years the Vikes have been in existance. Surprised the suicide rate wasn't skyhigh in Green Bay during the 70s-80s

Nah, a fan can go a LONG way on the Pack's domination during the 60s and a Super Bowl win 30 years later, especially from such a small market team. It's the Vikes fans, with no domination or Super Bowl win in the team's 47-ish year history, who have nothing worthwhile to cling to. winkwink