• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Steve Foss

Seems some older Packer backers are upset that their old QB will maybe beat the pants off them this year.

Exactly! Never thought I'd diss Favre, but if he wears the purple bruise, he'll earn some Packer boos. gringrin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scott K

• BrianLucky13

• LMITOUT

• Steve Foss

BrianLucky13

To me it seems like the Packers screwed him over!!! Being a huge Packers fan and loving Favre, Im more mad at the Packers then Favre. So if he goes to MN I'll be happy for him. But I'll still be chearing for the Pack when they play the Queens!!

Is that your final answer blucky?? I think a purple 4 on you goes a long ways!!!

BrianLucky13

Im pretty sure I would look stunning in a purple number 4 jersey!!! I wouldn't where it out and about though!! I wouldn't wanna get made fun of for wearing a queens jersey!!

The Vikings will send a member of the coaching staff and a trainer to Mississippi to work out Brett Favre, according to ESPN.com

The rendez-vous could happen as soon as this weekend. Coach Brad Childress had stated previously that the Vikes want to see Favre throw to determine how his arm is coming along post-surgery. Offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell has been a long-time friend of Favre's, so he would be the obvious candidate to supervise the workout. Jun. 12 - 2:34 pm et

Source: ESPN.com

nofishfisherman

It came from ESPN so I wouldn't put much faith in it. I think they're just making it up as they go along.

BrianLucky13

Should we?

No!! Didn't you find Favre's phone number yet so I can call him???

Have you tried 800-444-4444? or of course the obvious one 444-444-4444 or 444-pac-kers. If not, no wonder why he hasn't been signed yet, the Vikings can't figure out his number either eek

BrianLucky13

Well, the 800-444-4444 was a company named MCI and the other 2 werent numbers!! DANG!! Keep trying and let me know!!

SpitnArgueDuckClub*

Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre......C'mon everyone keep chanting it together!!!!!

FISHINGURU

Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre,Favre,Favre, Favre......C'mon everyone keep chanting it together!!!!!

if he was single would you ask him out on a date?

Steve Foss

Originally Posted By: SpitnArgueDuckClub

if he was single would you ask him out on a date?

I would. I'd have a lot more fun shooting the carp with Favre over beers than I've had on a lot of dates. Hey, at least he'd be the first date I'd ever had who could talk football intelligently. gringrin

Have you tried 800-444-4444? or of course the obvious one 444-444-4444 or 444-pac-kers. If not, no wonder why he hasn't been signed yet, the Vikings can't figure out his number either eek

I thought they did know his number- isn't that how we got in trouble last year?

SpitnArgueDuckClub*

I only want to see Favre lead the Vikings to the Super Bowl. grin

PierBridge

Its official Fox News is reporting that Brett Favre has retired from the NFL!

Its official Fox News is reporting that Brett Favre has retired from the NFL!

This would be good news, but I don't see it anywhere from my sources?

LOL, I think the media loves to report about Favre so much, they just make up stuff.

harvey lee

Nice try Pier. One could just as well go get their #4 Vikes jersey. Brett will be signed soon.

BrianLucky13

I heard they are selling Farve Vikings Jerseys??? Anybody know where you can order one??

Not really sure, but my buddy already has his hanging in his man cave. Don't know if he had it made or if he bought it somewhere. Looked pretty [PoorWordUsage] cool tho!

i was always mad a Thompson for showing Favre the door.

I learned 3 days ago that at the end of the 13-3 year....

ALL quarterbacks were brought together at the training facility.

It is a yearly thing the coaches do.

They have interviews and physical tests they perform

One of the tests is the velocity test.

Favre's velocity of his throws were down 50 percent.

He had that arm problem way back then.

He has earned the right to play for as long as he wants and for who he wants.

Go Pack.

Quackaddict9

I heard they are selling Farve Vikings Jerseys??? Anybody know where you can order one??

Dye a Packers jersey Purple and add some gold and white! smile