• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
wahoohendoo

0 days until...

wahoohendoo

Bert's b-day. any chance we will here anything about that tonite? grin

UdeLakeTom

Nah, he won't even bring it up. laugh

But tomorrow, he will say only 364 until his next one. laughgrin

LOTWSvirgin

I bet he feels special about haveing his birthday on opening day. I bet its everny inning he talks about it Plus all the ppl who will have happy birthday Bert signs he will have to circle

Scott K

Then he will say, "this is real nice that people have remembered my birthday, what a surprise"

DonBo

I won't have to hear it...I'll be at the game!!! Only 3 hours left!

Go Twins!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• BrianF
      Seven specie day today.  Live bait not required!  Couple of things of note...   I caught eight nice crappies this morning on a deep rock reef, along with a bunch of plump gills. Seems odd, but I’ll take it.  This afternoon, I targeted ciscos and whitefish out over the basin. Success!  Was happy since I now know whitefish can be targeted year round, not just thru the ice.  I also enjoyed the challenge of a different species that not many folks know about.  Was a unique and fun experience.  By the way, everything I caught was immediately released.   
    • Better Than Working!
      Congratulations on your retirement bfisherman11! I hope you enjoy every moment of it!
    • bfisherman11
      Our week (7/25-8/1) wasn't greatly productive fish wise but I could never really get a pattern to work. I usually use a lindy rig with a half crawler. When we did try jig/minnow not much either. The start of the week the wind was tough to hold on a spot. Later we had no wind and high temps. I marked some surface temps that were like 78 deg, that's pretty warm.   I went down to Brule narrows one day, never been before. Picked a reef and caught a 19" eye pretty quick and then boat control got to be an issue.   Might try a week in Sept once I am retired (Friday is my last day) but I sure miss the ability to fish north of the border.   Bill 
    • SkunkedAgain
      Thanks Jim. I value all opinions, because I really don't want to spend the cash on a subpar product that makes my life worse!
    • moderation
      What is the best time of year for brookies. I've tried spring but waters too cold, summer, bugs bad but fishing good. Never tried fall but I am think that might be the ticket. Usually use worms but sometimes spinner. Is there a special trick to keep the chubs away? Lots of them in my creek.
    • delcecchi
      I believe the facility at Ash River is still operating... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NOvA https://novaexperiment.fnal.gov/
    • jim curlee
      Good luck with your toilet. LOL Let me know how it works after a weekend when the kids and grandkids are there using it? Not sure how the Biolet works, we had a top of the line Sun Mar. There is a tray in the bottom of the unit that is supposed to hold the extra urine that goes through the compost material. After a weekend with 5 females, and 3 males using it that tray would be full to overflowing. Wouldn't have been a problem if the girls would have cleaned it out. They didn't, I had to. The whole bottom of that unit would have an inch of urine in there, that is GROSS!   Oh yea, there's an overflow tube on the Sun Mar. This would fill up with the fine compost material, and plug up, now where do you think the overflow goes? And yes, I had 2 fans in my exhaust pipe, no it didn't help it dry out any faster, but they did help keep the smell down. The only thing I can say about ours is that there are plenty of people out there that wanted to buy it when we were done using it. They do keep a good value, especially up here. If I was you I'd check out more than one brand, and one user. I'm guessin if you posted a question on facebook, you might get a variety of user opinions. We hated ours, maybe you'll love yours. I'll just leave this topic alone, and wish you good luck. lol Jim            
    • SkunkedAgain
      We might as well re-title this thread "Interesting Things To Learn On Vermilion." Thanks for enlightening me.
    • Kettle
      Rivers for smallmouth, take your pick, find some rocks, find some current and you'll find fish
    • Salsballs93
      Looking to bring my fly fishing into the metro. Anyone willing to share where they've gone, if at all?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.