• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The Official Packers Off-season Thread!!

Rick

Yes you are right why would any negative's come out of the packer camp on this kid??? Arm length not much more than Reilly's the Lions left tackle, weight even less. Fourth round pick. Sounds like a stretch to me. But to each his own!!!!!!

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CJH

• SkunkedAgain

• Scott K

• LABS4ME

Top Posters In This Topic

does Eli Manning count? LMAO.

Well there's a few for ya...I'm done.

BOOM

I would say yes. He might have the record or be tied for the best record for NFC championship games wins at Lambeau. We are talking NFC championships. Not pre 1969 nfl championships.

Heck all four teams in the NFC north have one of those.

County line said it first this guy going to be a hall of famer because of his short arms!!!!!

Maybe only time will tell. All the new mobile tackles seem to have short arms. Hey 5/8" might mean a lot to a chick. But to Jerad Allen and the rest of the like it dont mean squat. If someone thinks it does well???????? Time to open the closet door I quess.

Jared Allen is going to take that 5/8 of a inch and dry hump bahktari into submission. Not much has changed in Green Bay as of late, injuries and the o-line is about as effective as putting out road cones

It must somehow be self-satisfying for Vikings fans to troll into a Packer thread to sling mud, only to realize that their own team hasn't accomplished squat. countyline deets

I have been a packer fan my whole life I hail from eastern wisco and I prefer a Wisconsin 6 pack for dinner. For those of you not familiar with that its a brat and 5 beers. I prefer packer brats from Dick's market in river falls and old mil heavies. I am a Minnesotan now by career not by choice my friend.

Matt Flynn started a a game the season of the second Super Bowl championship. Einstein would not be very happy of you drawing a conclusion upon false data!!!!

Not to mention when he started against the lions the last game of the season and set franchise records for passing yards in a game(480) and td passes(6). Got anymore brain busters?

Ha ... You are correct. Never thought that hard about. Took it for face value, a joke... But glad you are on board keeping us honest with your stats and knowledge Cliffy...

I am actually shocked a packer fan could assemble that little quip. Not surprising the facts are a bit off considering the "Wisconsin 6 pack" is consumed by everyone age 5 and up.

I'm really looking forward to the Seattle game this Friday. The best part is that it'll be on network television so I won't have to watch in the next day on NFL Network.

Lacy has really come on a lot stronger than I expected after his hamstring injury. I now am a believer that he'll get the starting nod for Week 1.

Jolly has been a great surprise. I think that most people wanted to see him succeed and were glad that the Packers gave him a chance, but didn't expect him to be nearly the same guy that he was in 2009....wrong! Happily.

There are a bunch of young guys to be excited about. Bakhtiari obviously is one of them. Micah Hyde, Stoneburner, Mulumba, Lacy, and a few others are looking good to make the 53 man roster.

Hopefully someone takes out some frustration on Golden Tate this Friday...maybe an obvious illegal contact penalty and an opportune time

Just want mr Flynn to get his credit for his mark on packers history

The Seattle game is exciting because it is going to be the closest thing to real game planning we will see. Hopefully a real ground game emerges, and a defense shows up with something to prove.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, what did you all think? Wow did we miss Burnett and Hayward in the secondary. D line looks better, offense looked good minus the run game against one of the best D's in the league. Even though we lost, I saw a lot of improvements against a tough team. Not sure why they couldnt stop Boldin, seemed like he was WIDE open all day...

49ers are going to be a tough team for anyone to beat.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Where's that Steve Foss guy, it's Packers Foot ball season! whistle

I was happy with the Oline and Dline they played pretty good the secondary was horrible that needs to improve and i think the running game will come along tall task for a rookie the best run D in the league first game

Wow did we miss Burnett and Hayward in the secondary...Not sure why they couldnt stop Boldin, seemed like he was WIDE open all day
You answered your own question.

On top of that, the Packers were hell-bent on avoiding another read-option fiasco so they geared up to stop the run. Gore went nowhere. Hunter had the biggest run. We gave up the passing yards to avoid being embarrassed on the ground. We lost the playoff game taking away the pass. We can't slow down their superior offense with the players that we've got.

The o-line pass protected well for a playing against a great d-line, but our run blocking still sucks donkeys. No back will make a difference until we start moving bodies on the line. Lacy had some nice moves on that screen pass though.

I'm not worried. Losing by six against the conference champions at their stadium is nothing to cry about, just something to improve upon.