• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WILD

knoppers

they actually played a nice game tonight against the redwings. skoula even scored a goal. lets hope they can keep it up against chicago sunday, they need every point they can get now.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• walleyes12

• OnAFly

• pinkfloyd4ever

• crothmeier

the wings had who in the net? some sieve making his first nhl start of the season. the wild have a tough road ahead of them.

yea they played really good again tonight. skoula even got an assist and a shocking goal on saturday. Hope they keep playing like this with there 12 out of 17 games away i think?

It's going to be tough especially when they have to leapfrog a couple of teams to get in. They need to score more goals plain and simple. We will see what they do at the deadline. I hope they are sellers myself.

Lots of road games coming up. Its going to be a real test

I think they have played better on the road this year.

One thing they do have in their favor is that they have a game or two in hand on most of the teams around them in the standings.

Wild this year. Yawn.

They need to play a more up tempo game. I can't remember the last time they got 30 shots on goal in a game let alone outshoot somebody.

there best offesive attack this year, but can't beat the lucky rolly the goaly. the wild played a good game but came up short.

Yeah...they played a good game last night. I counted at least two posts and a crossbar in the third period off of Wild shots.

With their road schedule, they have a long, uphill battle if they want to squeak into the playoffs.

Any predictions for tonight? I think we will win a 3-2 game.

As for gaborik, i hope he goes somewhere else. too much distraction, im afraid though we'll have to add him to the list of superstars minnesota has given up like. .

randy moss

kevin garnett

david ortiz

johan santana

I see that the Rangers placed Aaron Voros on waivers. They also put Reitz on waivers, who the Wild traded to obtain Dan Fritsche.

Quote:
im afraid though we'll have to add him to the list of superstars minnesota has given up like. .

What? I don't think gaborik is anywhere near superstar status confused

Get rid of him and get a couple more Koivu's or Anti's in here we don't need another bench warmer!

i meant develop into one where we woudl kick ourselves later, now reading my post i didnt type it out like i was thinking it in my head crazy

classic david ortiz from the twins, mediocre here, superstar there

I can't believe that we can't get anything for Gabby, I know he has been injured lately but if he is good now he can be a top 20 scorer

yeah, he'll hit the free agent market in the off season and leave us empty handed. Im thinking if he wasnt injured and skating right now they woudl have tried to get something for him, but with the way he is now he has no market value.

Think of what would have happened if DR would have gotten rid of Gabby before the season started like he said he was going to. (He said before the season started that Gabby would not be starting the season with the Wild if he were not signed) Instead we get a waste of a season, a team with lots of play making ability and no play finishing ability. We need to make a move for someone who can score this summer and we have pretty good trade bait in Harding. It will be interesting to see how DR manages to screw it up...

Negative but I agree with everything OnAfly says. Gabby should have been traded before the season started, DR couldn't make a deal and now we end up with nothing. Our farm system doesn't look like there is any NHL talent either so it might be time to blow up the team and start over.

Sorry for the negativity, it's been a long day. I do think that Gabby should not have been on the team at the beginning of the season, though.

its going to be a long night to if your watching the game. DR should really start to hear it for his lack of trying to get some people in here to help from the start of the season. Sold out arena and so-so product

I love it. It's about time the wild get a lucky bounce... At least we came out playin in the third for once. It just goes to show put it on net and you just never know it might go in.

Man am i glad i stayed up to watch the end of that game last night. Gotta hand it to them for stickin with it, and for once the puck bounces our way!

Why do the Wild always play to level of their opponents? They get beat the sharks, redwings, blackhawks, but can't beat the [PoorWordUsage] teams!

I've been asking that one myslef for a while...hey maybe now since Calgary is soooo good, we'll play to their level and beat them once in a while grin

If the Wild do not make the playoffs I think I'll be cheering for Calgary to win it. They've got a pretty sick team this year and I would rather see the cup in Canada than California or Detroit.

I agree. Calgary is a powerhouse.

Boy did we get out-skated, and out hit by San Jose. It was very sloppy hockey that first period. we could have used boogard back to up the physical play on our end.