• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bassNspear

Farve to the Vikings!

bassNspear

What do you all think about this? I have heard that he wants to play here!

Whats your thoughts!

walleye365

that would be funny.just think if we did get him and won a super bowl haha

ironrangegemneye

He would bring more experience at QB than Jackson.

Sandmannd

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksicksick

Scott K

What Sandmannd said!!!!

Brian H

We need Farve just like I need a hole between my eyes.

It will be Chilly's final move.

Team Otter

I would welcome the change. Sign 'em up.

Cooter

Ol Favre - note the spelling you silly queens fans wink - never leaves the media disappointed!

kr8r.tom

sign him, hundred times better than what we got and buys a couple more years to find someone long term.

maros91

In order for us to get him we would have to trade for him and with the "poison pill" the Pack put in there the Jets would owe the Pack like 4 1st round picks. The only way we get him is if the Jets release him.

PierBridge

If the Jets release him there is no poison pill.

Gary Crichton

Sandmann, tell us how you really feel.

G.C.

croixflats

Man, Farvre, notice the spelling grin, sure must have a set on him to want to play in a stadium that half the home team hates him reguardless how good he is.

wahoohendoo

if we could get him and beat the pack twice consider it a good deal. wink imagine the truly faithful pack fans when #4 goes to GB in purple and beats them a good one. laugh personally i dont care for him but that would be sweeeeet! smirk

pegleg

If the Vikes could sign Favre for about the same money as Gus, I would go for it and not give up a draft choice to get Favre.

Compare last year's stats:

Completion % 65.7 Brett 59.1% Tavaris

TD 22 Brett 9 Tavaris

Interceptions 22 Brett 2 Tavaris

Passer rating 81 Brett 95 Tavaris

I think Favre with the running game the Vikes have would do well (cut down on his interceptions) and give Tavaris a year or 2 to learn from Favre and improve on his self confidence.

Cooter

Maybe TJ could teach Brett how to finish an interception on his butt in the opponents end zone! grin

MILLELACMANIAC

We do need a quarterback,Id say Farve or going after Matt Cassel

EBass

Oh heck no - then we'd have to deal with him debating if he's going to retire or not. If this was 10 years ago I would.

We won't get Cassel either. He just got franchised.

I don't know what the Vikes will do for QB. TJ is a good backup, but not a starter.

Dan189

I think Matt Cassel would be a much better option.

However 14M and two first round picks is over priced....

LOTWSvirgin

Favre would get shot if he went back to the tundra in purple.

mrklean

not this again

Cooter

Nice update on the avatar Biff!!!!!! LOL!

treble

The ONLY reason that I would like to see Favre come to Minnesota would be the fact that he would bring the media with him. We would have nationally televised games and people would fill the stadium. I am deathly afraid of the Vikes leaving Minnesota, I don't know what I would do if we didn't have them here. If keeping the Vikings in Minnesota means bringing in the all-time leader in throwing picks, then so be it I guess.

Big Dave2

I don't think there is anyway this will ever happen........but........Why on earth would anyone not want him here? Even at his age, he is still a top 10, maybe even a top 5 QB in the league.

BrianLucky13

If 4 doesnt go to MN then the vikings should leave!! The queens dont do anything important to anyone. They cant even fill the stands. I say ship them off or get Favre to bring some excitement and entertainment to Minnesota!!! Nothing against you Vikings fans either!! Not your fault they have stunk it up for years!!!