• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Dahitman44

A big thanks

Dahitman44

We got our houses off of Pelican today and I want to give a big thanks to Barry, Tim and everyone else.

My house would have been more than a pain and you guys really mad a difference -- at one point it took two truck hooked together but we got it.

Thanks a million.

And the guy from Barnesville that had his house explode do to two heaters a pilot light that goes on and off and way too much gas ... well just be glad nobody was hurt. You had a really nice house but it can be re-built. You life or one of the neighbor's lives would have been gone forever.

BTW -- his house door was blown away at least 50 yards.

arcticcatman7

That house that blew up was that on Detroit because yesterday I was out there on sled and there was a big house that was scattered all over the lake I dont know what happened to that thing but it didnt look good.

Dahitman44

There was one on Detroit too ?

Wow that is a lot of bad luck.

The one I saw was right next to my house on Pelican Lake.

barek68

No problem man, i am sure i will get ya back sooner or later, but if not thats fine. I have been out trying to get my house off myself, and it plain stinks, so if some one is willing to help it is so much easier and just some new ideas how to get things done. Its great, all in good fun. Hit, did your boy take his little pressent home with him?

BrianLucky13

The house on little detroit that was trashed was from the wind a couple weekends ago I beleave.

Dahitman44

gosh i sure hope not.

He said, "Why did that man try to get me to take home that puppy fish (mud puppy)"

I said "That is just Barry and he was pretty thirsty before we got here."

Thanks again, Barry.

Let's hit the crappies in a couple of weeks.

eyehunter

I am going to attempt to get mine off this next Saturday, and am not really looking forward to it. Glad to hear that you got yours off. I probably should have done it this past weekend too, I'm sure this ice storm won't help matters any when I try and pull it up that hill.

Dahitman44

Eye --

Call me and I will help. -- What time are you thinking?

We are going to the kid's fishing derby on Ida -- is your pack going? It is free and everything is provided.

eyehunter

Not sure what time we'll try and attack it, most likely in the morning so that we have enough time to work with. I am thinking of bringing the Ranger from work, it has trax on it, hopefully that will help. Not planning on the kids derby, guess I hadn't even heard about it, what time does it start?

Brade4

Who's house was from Barnesville that blew up?

Dahitman44

9:30 am

Dahitman44

a former teacher, I believe.

Brade4

Really? Do you remember his name? I'm from Barnesville as well.

Dahitman44

I don't -- maybe somebody else does ...

A guy makes a mistake and his fishouse blows up -- maybe it is best I can't remember?