• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
hunter1down

luck

hunter1down

Anyone have any luck today with all the wind? No lake names but maybe FOW or structure.

JimmyJames

Went out with my son this afternoon, caught a bunch a crappies,14-17 fow.

PSourasinth

Was out on Centerville today from 2-6:15pm with a buddy. From 2-4:30 saw fish on the Marcum, but no takers, but did lose one on the tip-up. Moved about 100 yards away from where we initially were about 250 yards away from the crowds and seemed like we hit the jackpot. We were hitting 8-10" bluegills as fast as we could bring them up. Between the both of us, we limited out in an hour and a half. Plus we threw back about 15. We were fishing in about 10-12 fow. Was using wax worms.

hunter1down

sounds like a great day for you guys-I must have have picked the wrong lake!

PSourasinth

It was nice, had a lot of fun. It's really nice when you have days like this. But as you know and as anyone will tell you stay away from the crowds.

hunter1down

I was well away from crowds-mostly cause I hate when people set up next to me and start up the augers. Never fish next to people-there are always good places where no one is fishin

PSourasinth

Another thing I normally do is punch more holes than I need, say 6 to 12 holes, sometimes up to 18. That way you can jump from hole to hole if things are slow, and you won't have to worry about spooking the fish because your holes have already been drilled. Then from time to time you can use your flasher to check to see if there is fish within that hole.

ILLIFIED

9lb walleye! had to change my underwear

JBMasterAngler

Was on bald eagle and had more fun chasing down garbage in the wind than I did fishing. 3 of the smallest perch I've ever caught in my life!

hunter1down

were you on Bald Eagle for the fishing contest yesterday?

JBMasterAngler

No, I was on the SE side of the island. The battery on my vex died after about 2 hours so I packed it in early.