• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

luck

hunter1down

Was out on Centerville today from 2-6:15pm with a buddy. From 2-4:30 saw fish on the Marcum, but no takers, but did lose one on the tip-up. Moved about 100 yards away from where we initially were about 250 yards away from the crowds and seemed like we hit the jackpot. We were hitting 8-10" bluegills as fast as we could bring them up. Between the both of us, we limited out in an hour and a half. Plus we threw back about 15. We were fishing in about 10-12 fow. Was using wax worms.

It was nice, had a lot of fun. It's really nice when you have days like this. But as you know and as anyone will tell you stay away from the crowds.

I was well away from crowds-mostly cause I hate when people set up next to me and start up the augers. Never fish next to people-there are always good places where no one is fishin

Another thing I normally do is punch more holes than I need, say 6 to 12 holes, sometimes up to 18. That way you can jump from hole to hole if things are slow, and you won't have to worry about spooking the fish because your holes have already been drilled. Then from time to time you can use your flasher to check to see if there is fish within that hole.

Was on bald eagle and had more fun chasing down garbage in the wind than I did fishing. 3 of the smallest perch I've ever caught in my life!

No, I was on the SE side of the island. The battery on my vex died after about 2 hours so I packed it in early.