• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
heavyduty

where to take my four year old ice fishing?

heavyduty

looking for a spot to take my four year old to fish? I live in mantorville so the backwaters is out but would go to faribult area. willow, foster, kelmar? looking for any size of fish just would like to get her on some the first time out. I only have two wheel dive truck so lake access would have to be easy. thanks for the help.

email kbartz73

gmail

Crickschop04

Kalmar

ChrisT

I second KR7, I take my 5 and 2 year old and they really enjoy it. The only crappy thing is the large dike you have to go over.

Redbeard5289

I recommend Foster's Arend. I have taken my now 5 yr old son there both in the winter and summer and have yet to have the little sunnies/bluegills disappoint in providing a bit from my son.

And the walk down to the water is a bit easier for you too in case you are haulin a portable with you. They also have a small playground there that has provided my son another source of fun when he is done fishing with the old man but isn't quite ready to go home yet.

Just my 2 cents

Redbeard

omegadoc

Like to also take my son out. Where is Kelmar?

thanks

dufek

19th exit off 52 go past westfire bar, straight through the stop sign, parking lot will be on your right. Its up over the hill.

omegadoc

Thanks!