• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

NOBOAT

German Jefferson Sportsman Club Fishing Contest this Sunday Feb 8th . Will be on West Jefferson starting @ 1:30. Come out and support the Sportsman Club and the many projects they support like the aeration on Scotch Lake. Raffle prizes include Clam Fish House, Hummingbird Locator,Trolling motor etc.

dustin85

I'll be there! K9Art, are you still planning on going?

Dustin

7outof10

is this contest just on jeff ?

Cold_blood

sry i can't make it but i will stop out and talk since i work til 1:30

BK19

is this contest just on jeff ?

yes and i will be there also

walleyehunter80

i will be there, will anyone be there with a nills auger?

K9Art

i plan on it, the domestic engineer/wife said ok. I might have to bring a foster son with who is only three. so Dustin85 said he would help. why dont we all try to meet somewhere and meet each other. we have all been at the same contests for three weeks now and i have only been with dustin HELP!! how about a half hour before it starts we meet at??????? post it and lets meet. Ill suggest the....... and if no one comes up with am idea i drive the ugly suzuki sidekick with the garage built fish house holder on the back

smeese

We won't need one of those wink I will bring my Jiffy :)Just kidding, I would love to see one in action as well

7outof10

We won't need one of those wink I will bring my Jiffy :)Just kidding, I would love to see one in action as well

Originally Posted By: walleyehunter80

someone should bring a strike master auger so there are some holes so you guys can fish out there ...... lol jk

pikerliker

What is the cost per hole?

Thanks ~piker

BK19

$1.00

pikerliker

Thanks BK I should have asked this already but I'm assuming you can buy tickets there on the ice?

Thanks ~piker

katofishingguy

I have not fished Jeff before but want to bring wife and kids tomorrow which access do I use. Thanks

dustin85

Skunked again,....at least I have been consistant. I believe a 9lb2oz Northern won it.

Dustin

BK19

yeah me too

Dave S

sounds like the northern was caught right infront of the announcers too.

Dave S

and if no one comes up with am idea i drive the ugly suzuki sidekick with the garage built fish house holder on the back

I saw your sidekick.

K9Art

i feel your pain, atleast you only saw it and did not have to drive it! lol Hey it got Dustin85, my son, foster son, and myself both ways again today and i figure it used just over a gallon of gas! Hey its always fun watching the people either laugh or flip us off on the way to the lake.

Dave S

I wasn't fishing today. I rode around the fishing area a couple times on the red Rincon and wearing blue Ice Armor. Just checking out the ice is all. I rode over to the west end and had the ice breaking up underneath me so I figured it was time to head out before I took a swim.:O