• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
cjw

fox lake walleyes

cjw

have had very good luck on this lake for eyes lots of 9 to 12 inchers(have tobe 14 and up for me)my line got snapped 1 night has tobe bigger 1s in there i would think?well if you want to catch lots of eyes with a chance of a big 1 that is youre lake good fishing cjw. p.s bite alittle before dark and up to aroud 9pm.

tj417

Where is Fox Lake? Nearest town? Roads?

BM JIM

9 TO 12 INCHERS!!??? THATS WAY TO BIG FOR MY BUCKET. TELL ME WHERE THE 8" 'EYES ARE BITING AND THATS WHERE I'LL GO!!!

cjw

tj fox lake is in rice county,not far south of elko-new market.35 south to county road 1,take a right go down to stop sign then take a left go for a couple of miles past county road 8 and look for a dnr lake sign on the right side(little white house there.take a right its a gravel road follow and you will see another lake sign on youre right,its right on the other side of a small brige.