• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Joe

Annandale-Buffalo-Hutchinson fishing reports

sunniewally

LAKES ARE FINE, ACCESS MIGHT BE ALTTLE TOUGH. HAVE A SHOVEL. JOHN WAS OK

Avid Angler

Saved the worst for last.

I went out Saturday and fished five different lakes with very little luck.

Tried lots of different depths from 4-22 ft. It was all garbage.

I was in the Kinston, Dassel area.

I'm done with the ice. Bring out the long rods.

Avid

mrpike1973

I'm done to Avid your right lets get the boats ready

workin4bait

Much the same here on Sunday and Monday,I am hanging up the icefishing stuff and getting the boat ready.

Note about the ice conditions; There were spots that were very "soft and spongy", I was surprised to see how fast it got bad.

workin'

sunniewally

lot of open water on lake Marion today!

GIANT1

Fishing sure has slowed since the cold front monday ! Still getting out with with wheeler on the couple lakes iv been hitting , pink n white seem to be the ticket tipped with plastics in 4' to 12' of water! Ice is getting sketchy some more warm weather will put an end to hard water season

mudlakeladyjane

How far is Star/Mud Lake open?

Anybody find any crappies moving in yet!

workin4bait

Anybody find any crappies moving in yet!

The crappies have moved in several times and then we get a cold front blowing in and they move back out. With the forecast of above normal temps things should get interesting soon.

workin'

walleyeready

Looking like Sat will be a great day to get the line wet!

Few fish, little sun, and a cold one! Thats all I need!

Good Luck to all!

Avid Angler

Yeah, conditions are lining up nicely. Should be a good opener.

Avid Angler

Well, how'd people do this past weekend. I heard lots of reports, but walleye fishing was spotty at best. A few fish here and there, but I think some clear water may have played a factor in a tough day bite for most.  I had a few nice walleyes, bass and crappies. Plenty for a fish fry and some pics. The memories were the most important part. Had a good time with my dad.

Avid

• Like 2

mrpike1973

Very slow for us got 1 pike 1 bass that was it out all day 3 different lakes. I believe the were very shallow

• Like 2

Nix769

Anybody finding crappies?

LMITOUT

Spotty seemed to be the word I heard about the opener as well.

jstrommen13

Made it out today to Clearwater. Didn't get to the lake till about 10 but targeted some eyes and got one around 11 that was 19 and a half.  I don't have much experience out there but tried lots of spots pulling a jig up the drops with leeches. Might be to soon for the leeches. Also got a few pike. 

• Like 2

jstrommen13

Fished cedar lake this evening. Moved around alot when I first got out there just trying to mark fish n jigging a leech quick at each spot. Not much activity ended up getting one 14 inch eye in about 15 ft bobber fishing. Hoping for some good warm stable weather.

• Like 1

hardcore365

Hit up an area lake Friday night and Saturday morning. Friday night casted jigs and crank baits. Caught one 24" on a crankbait, nothing on the jig. Saturday it was game on, fished 7'-12' with a jig and  half a crawler and jig/leech. Caught around 30 eyes between my buddy and I. Nothing real big but tons of mid range fish (14"-17") with a couple cigars as well. Water temp was around 67*.  Here is the 24"er, t-boned a perch pattern trolls to 15' rapala. Not sure how to spin it I think it's sideways, whatever I'm going to bed. image.thumb.jpg.9049695657aa4e18e449b549

• Like 1

Avid Angler

The walleyes are definitely transitioning to more of the summer spots now. Water temps are creeping up there now. I saw 72 on an area lake yesterday.

Eyes are still going though. The heat is coming though, going to change everything in a week or two.

• Like 1

workin4bait

The lake are getting hotter and greener by the day. Won't be long and we will be able to walk across the scum on top.

workin'

NEANGLER

Going to take my daughter out tomorrow for some fishing, has anyone been having any luck at Stella, Washington, Long or Spring? Would like to get her into some pike and panfish and may be a eye or 2. Thanks

Avid Angler

Nothing biting on Hook??

Minnebelle would be good for action. Lots of bass, sunfish and some monster pike and walleyes.

• Like 1

NEANGLER

Lots of small ones, but at least we are seeing fish this spring compared to last. Hopefully we will see some size to them after this summer, LOTS weds but water is still very clear. So the fish kill seems to be a benefit in the long run.

Went to Stella and was able to get a few bass and Northerns and had a pair of loons hanging around the boat so she was happy :) Been wanting to hit up Mini Belle ever since we looked at a house out there, might try to hit it next week - thanks!

• Like 2

Tom Sawyer

Fished the western section of Clearwater Lk last night with terrible results. Fished mainly for sunfish, but also threw a Carolina rig for bass in key areas. I don't think I've ever seen the lake so dead, both for fishing and boating activity. Put this lake low on your list for fishing fun.

workin4bait

Fished the eastern section of Clearwater Friday morning had a decent,but not great time. I got my biggest walleye for Clearwater at just over 26 inches.

workin