• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
vulcanranger

Gull Lake

vulcanranger

Any walleyes coming from Gull yet? I've been fishing in 31 feet on a point south of Hole in the Day, & it's been barren. I need to move!

Any sugestions??

Sportland_Bait

There has been a little action out on some of the midlake reefs. I would check out the rock pile or out on center bar.

Jason Erlandson

walleye365

hows driven out there from 371 access to polks flat, flagpole can it be done with 4x4 truck

buddha

I fished from 8 ft to 36 ft Saturday. Between two of us we drilled close to 75 holes and were fishing in a group of 4. We picked up two keeper eyes, one on a tip up in 9ft of water in the middle of the day. We worked our buns off and just couldn't get it done. I did lose one really big one at the base of the hole, thinking it was an eye just by the style of fight, but other than that pretty slow.

gregg52

to answer your q's bout polks flat from what i see there are drivin all over there but i'm lookin from the hwy as i drive by but there was bunch out there over the week end ever since the contest the population of houses has been going up out there but i couldnt tell ya if they are catching fish

doesnt sound to good from hat is posted above

we were getting noce crappies on merrifield bay and i mean nice

nose to tail hitting the bottom of a 5 gal pail some curlin up bout inch or so

deerwoody

We picked 10 and kept 6 on the breaks near Sqaw Point last Saturday night.

walleye365

gregg thanks for the info dont know when i will be out there il post if theres any action.

ddp

we're staying at a place up in Hole in the Day bay. Just wondering how the fishing is up there these days. Any helpful hints? No need to disclose honey holes, just general guidance would be cool. Open to species of fish.. more or less some action.

Thanks!